No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    People are waiting at gas stations that dont even have gas in hopes that some will be delivered soon.
    Damn. I get impatient when I have to wait for some old timer or Asian chick trying to figure out which side of the car the gas tank is on.

Comment

• What up fellas

Comment

• Not much. Watching the Lakers-Clips game, sipping some Modelos, bought to fire up a J.

Comment

• Y'all need to get some single malt scotch so we can go Dudley style up in here, "like gentlemen".

Last edited by Miburo; 11-03-2012, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Y'all need to get some single malt scotch so we can go Dudley style up in here, "like gentlemen".

I'm still on that Jim Beam.

Comment

• I just did my good deed for the year.

I was out and about, and witnessed a pretty big fight going on. This weekend was a major festival event in Japan, and these guys must've been really drunk. Anyway, they were on the second floor of a building, and you could see and hear them fighting from outside. They smashed up against a window several times, and I was scared they might break it. I almost called the cops because of this. I didn't want anyone to fall from the second floor through a broken window onto the sidewalk.

I stopped several Japanese passers by, and asked them what to do. They said no worries.

One guy with no shirt on came down. They all basically spilled into the street and continued fighting. When everything sort of seemed to be calming down, I went on my way and walked down the ally toward one of my favorite bars, my original destination. There is this shirtless guy again. Next thing I know, the guy throws his keys into the bushes in front of a house. I chase after him. I say to him, "excuse me, are you okay? Did you not just throw your keys back there?"

He comes at me, at first as if he wanted to fight. Expected. I just keep enough distance between me and him so that he can't get a decent swing, and if he tries one I will see it coming. I just keep telling him, I was just walking by and happened to see you, and wanted to confirm if you are okay. And by the way, were those indeed your keys that you threw?

He comes around and asks me where it was that he threw them. I show him whereabouts, and we look for them together, and quickly find them. He puts his arm around me and calls me his brother, and thanks me several times. I then show him the direction to where he had come from.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-04-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I know my life isn't pretty.

I had another day of waking up to whiskey drinks, this time Johnny Walker Red.

I went way hard on the booze this past weekend. I woke up this morning, and didn't want to get up. I eventually had to get up and take a dump, but then went back to bed. I was then forced out of bed by a small anxiety attack which also caused me to puke up the water I'd been drinking. I had a small bottle of whiskey on my bedside by my computer, and took a few swills while watching chaturbate for a bit of cheap entertainment (not really into the website, but it's something to do I guess. Not really into voyeurism though myself). I then ate a bit of okayu, or rice porrage, and then took a hot shower. I then had to go to school. I had to do some tasks. I then had a seminar, but couldn't concentrate at all. I just read Oliver Twist for the entire two hours. Then, I went downtown to meet my cousin, who is in Tokyo visiting. She's been here for over a week, but is going back to the US tomorrow. We had all you can eat and all you can drink shabu shabu, which is basically boiled meat together with vegetables and sauce. Now I'm in my room still drinking. Tomorrow will probably be another lowly day. I think I must find the will power to go to the gym. That will be sure to cheer me up. But, I mustn't booze first. No gym and alcohol. If I drink, I won't attempt to go to the gym.

Comment

• Comment

• I ran into the Chinese girl again today. I guess we are friends again. She was really nice to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X