Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a conspiracy theory be complete without a youtube video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    You are so sure of what you speak, yet I can see past your insecurity. Stop theorizing buddy and begin reading the bible and inquiring about God if you want to save your soul. If you need me to help answer some difficult questions you might have, feel free to PM me, no pun intended.
    What you see\read is the unadulterated truth .....

What you're selling\peddling is no better than "snake oil" ... The only difference is, you're using a book that has been divided, corrupted, manipulated and mistranslated so many times, its ridiculous. As a matter of fact, no bible is complete, thanks to the Catholic Church and King James ... So, unless you have all the books of the bible from the original Aramaic script, you cannot even begin the conversation.

I guess you believe in the virgin birth as well?!?!

I am 100% confident in my statements, and challenge you to prove that:

#1 - A spiritual existence can be achieved post-physical life
    #2 - That the soul can sustain itself without a physical form

I'm actually putting you in a position to "see the light". All you have to do is open up your mind and eyes to see that, I'm trying to set you free from an enslaving religious belief system.

Comment

Here's your last "wake up" call ... If you believe in the TRINITY {polytheism} of the new testament, then you are committing the gravest sin imaginable.
      And that's straight from the very book you claim!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        What you see\read is the unadulterated truth .....

What you're selling\peddling is no better than "snake oil" ... The only difference is, you're using a book that has been divided, corrupted, manipulated and mistranslated so many times, its ridiculous. As a matter of fact, no bible is complete, thanks to the Catholic Church and King James ... So, unless you have all the books of the bible from the original Aramaic script, you cannot even begin the conversation.
        Sigh... Look up dead sea scrolls, they were found in 1948 in caves at around the dead sea, and these scrolls contained manuscripts of the bible from over 2000 years of age which ironically are identical to the bible we have today. There goes your whole manipulated, mistranslated argument....

I guess you believe in the virgin birth as well?!?!
        Absolutely, is anything impossible for God.

I am 100% confident in my statements, and challenge you to prove that:

#1 - A spiritual existence can be achieved post-physical life
        #2 - That the soul can sustain itself without a physical form

I'm actually putting you in a position to "see the light". All you have to do is open up your mind and eyes to see that, I'm trying to set you free from an enslaving religious belief system.
        Let me guess you watched a couple of youtube videos and now think you know the absolute truth.

Comment

Ive been the main event since 2004,
          Hey don't get cocky. I'll be the judge of that. You're not a Heavyweight around here.

This was good Squel-esque sarcasm from you about Conspiracy Theories. And then it got ruined by Religion. That's all I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Hey don't get cocky. I'll be the judge of that. You're not a Heavyweight around here.

This was good Squel-esque sarcasm from you about Conspiracy Theories. And then it got ruined by Religion. That's all I was saying.
            Im a superheavyweight, I was owning this website when you were still delivering pizzas around the local block in your hyundai elentra

Comment

Im a superheavyweight, I was owning this website when you were still delivering pizzas around the local block in your hyundai elentra
              Offended? .........

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Offended? .........
                No, just messing around, one of my buddies actually delivered pizza when we were in highschool and I thought of him, brought me a good laugh.... he also drove a hyundai.

Comment

I want some pizza

Comment

Working...
                  X