Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Contemplating Return To Face Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Contemplating Return To Face Vitali Klitschko

David Haye is contemplating a sensational comeback a little more than a month after quitting the ring. The former WBA world heavyweight champion bowed out after his defeat to Wladimir Klitschko but could be tempted back. The management group behind WBC champion Vitali Klitschko are keen to set up a mega fight in Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

No one cares Haye!

Comment

"sensational comeback"? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        David Haye is contemplating a sensational comeback a little more than a month after quitting the ring. The former WBA world heavyweight champion bowed out after his defeat to Wladimir Klitschko but could be tempted back. The management group behind WBC champion Vitali Klitschko are keen to set up a mega fight in Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Pathetic is the first word that comes to mind. Robbed is the second. As in the people are going to be robbed again. Haye ran from Valuev and gave us a stinker. He ran from timid little brother Wlad. Someone tell me he isn't going to do the same thing against Vitaly. Another lousy and undeserving fight that only Klit fans will want because they know its another easy W.

Comment

again none of this coming from Haye's end

Comment

No No No No No!! Stay Retired! Anymore of Haye masquerading as a geunine heavyweight will damage his excellent cruiserweight career. Just stay retired, tbh no one will buy into his bull**** again after the events of July

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              No one cares Haye!
              Don't act like you wont watch, if the fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                No one cares Haye!
                Obviously you do care because you cared enough to pass comment

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Pathetic is the first word that comes to mind. Robbed is the second. As in the people are going to be robbed again. Haye ran from Valuev and gave us a stinker. He ran from timid little brother Wlad. Someone tell me he isn't going to do the same thing against Vitaly. Another lousy and undeserving fight that only Klit fans will want because they know its another easy W.
                  I'm glad you've given up the pretense of being a, *ahem,* "Klit fan," at least.

Most of us already realized that you don't like (the) clits.

As an actual fan of the Klitschko brothers, I would like to see Vitali get the chance to give Haye the beating that Wlad failed to deliver -- perfectly legitmate reason to want to see this matchup.
                  Last edited by Lucky Jim; 11-19-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

if it happens i'll watch it

Comment

Working...
                    X