Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Landis Admits doping, accuses Armstrong: MUST READ!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the world of sports........there is always a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      I don't see Boxers these days as they used to be. I mean you never know who is taking what because one freakin piss test doesn't cut it! Floyd Mayweather we know 100% is 100% clean. Let's see who else steps up to the plate and does the testing.
      So is Shane Mosley.

Oh wait...

Comment

I don't see Boxers these days as they used to be. I mean you never know who is taking what because one freakin piss test doesn't cut it! Floyd Mayweather we know 100% is 100% clean. Let's see who else steps up to the plate and does the testing.
        Your kidding, right? Because he was tested for 2 months? Lance and Landis have been tested for years and they still didn't have proof through their testing, which is more stringent than OST alone.

Articles like this just show that no matter how stringent the testing (cycling is by far the toughest) that people will always get around it.

Comment

I imagine a certain "clan" of individuals putting this thread on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Your kidding, right? Because he was tested for 2 months? Lance and Landis have been tested for years and they still didn't have proof through their testing, which is more stringent than OST alone.

Articles like this just show that no matter how stringent the testing (cycling is by far the toughest) that people will always get around it.
            This is why all sports should have the best testing to make it as hard as possible to cheat. A good thing about OST is that they store the blood for a 6 years i think, so even if the drugs are undetectable now they could be detected in the future which is a big deterrent.

Comment

Homie, how did he get around the testing for the Tour De France? Did he take the test or did he somehow avoid anyone from taking his blood? I think no drug test is perfect...OST can't trace HGH apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                This is why all sports should have the best testing to make it as hard as possible to cheat. A good thing about OST is that they store the blood for a 6 years i think, so even if the drugs are undetectable now they could be detected in the future which is a big deterrent.
                My point is even after submitting to OST all it proved is that during the 2 months leading up to their fight, Floyd and Mosley were clean. OST testing is all about the year round testing and creating biological profiles so they can compare tests over time. These days its not as simple as "oh he has this chemical in his blood".

I'm all for increasing the testing protocols of boxing, however, OST is not really viable (cost alone breaks it for all of boxing) and there's very little chance these guys will be willing to be tested while not in a camp. I mean ****, Hatton would probably fail when they test his blood and finds out his BAC is at fatal levels

Comment

So how do you feel about all the other great boxers that never had OST before Floyd brought it up? Every one of them must be tainted right?

Comment

Working...
                  X