No announcement yet.

storm brewing in warren promotions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storm brewing in warren promotions!

just been on twitter and kev mitchell still hasnt been paid for his ricky burns fight.hes been talking to bellew about and eddie hearn tweeted kevin mitchell saying "when will fighters learn"

more to come i guess so ill keep people updated..

Yeah I saw Kevs facebook status saying summat similar. Its a travesty if he hasnt got paid yet. He went to the lions den and put on a bravce effort. He suffered a KO loss so should be paid for his nights work.

If Warren doesnt address the issue soon I guess its another guy to jump ship and join the hearn bandwagon at sky sports.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
      Yeah I saw Kevs facebook status saying summat similar. Its a travesty if he hasnt got paid yet. He went to the lions den and put on a bravce effort. He suffered a KO loss so should be paid for his nights work.

If Warren doesnt address the issue soon I guess its another guy to jump ship and join the hearn bandwagon at sky sports.
      yeah totally agree m8 its terrible he should leave but av got a feeling warren is gonna play the"who was loyal to kev when he had his problems"**** goto matchroom best thing he could do.

Comment

I knew it was over for Warren when he had Brooks and couldn't do anything with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I knew it was over for Warren when he had Brooks and couldn't do anything with him.
          yeah this recession must have whacked warren bad but still even if it has he should be telling his stable and saying this is your choices instead of letting them out to dry or matching them needless fights.

Comment

yeah totally agree m8 its terrible he should leave but av got a feeling warren is gonna play the"who was loyal to kev when he had his problems"**** goto matchroom best thing he could do.
            No doubt Frank will give his side of the story in his section in the sun. He takes advantage of being given that privilege because he is supposed to update the readers weekly with general boxing news but just uses it as a place to get things off his chest and insult fighters that he hasnt got or who have left him.

Whatever he uses as his excuse for Kev it wont be a valid one because Mitchel fought the fight he contractually agreed to and was a gentleman throughout. He was completely professional from start to finish so Frank should be too and pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
              No doubt Frank will give his side of the story in his section in the sun. He takes advantage of being given that privilege because he is supposed to update the readers weekly with general boxing news but just uses it as a place to get things off his chest and insult fighters that he hasnt got or who have left him.

Whatever he uses as his excuse for Kev it wont be a valid one because Mitchel fought the fight he contractually agreed to and was a gentleman throughout. He was completely professional from start to finish so Frank should be too and pay up.
              yeah frank seems to have an agenda at the moment more so than ever before its got me thinking now if burns has been paid?so from a talented stable he only has two main people now in cleverly and burns.

Comment

Burns and Groves. Cleverly is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by #GlowinOrb View Post
                  Burns and Groves. Cleverly is a bum.
                  i dont see groves stopping with frank this might be a long shot but i can see him going to golden boy you can tell he loves going to america he says its better comp

Comment

Frank Warren is a snake. Can't stand the guy.

Disgusting that Mitchell hasn't been paid yet. I won't be surprised to see a few more guys jump across to Eddie Hearn who's doing a quality job.

Wish Groves would have gone there too. He could suffer with Warren who just doesn't know how to market fighters anymore or just lets them fight stiffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X