Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring on Rigondeaux vs. Donaire!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Donaire beats Vazquez Jr I don't think Top Rank will do Rigondeaux vs Donaire they will let it build or have Rigondeaux move up to 126 .But they will not match those two guys right now kinda like GBP won't match Moreno vs Mares . I think Rigondeaux beats Donaire and I think Moreno out boxes Mares you got boring fighters beating the exciting fighters which makes promotors lose money because the exciting fighters is where the money is.

Comment

Arum will keep Donaire away from the Body Snatcher.

Comment

I love the people saying Rigo didn't hardly throw anything against Ramos and all that crap. Well, Rico tried to get to Rigo the first round, got caught in an exchange badly, and than never tried to do anything AT ALL. How much can you throw when your opponent is doing NOTHING. Rigo could have and should have knocked Ramos out in the 2nd.

Nonito is good, but he seems to be slightly overrated and some people seem to underrate Rigo a bit on here. Nonito couldn't even break through against a tiny Narvaez, who wouldn't and couldn't throw anything back at all. I have to laugh at the people saying Donaire-Rigo would be like Donaire-Narvaez. Rigo can counter as good as anyone, matches Donaire in speed, has solid defense, and proved he can punch as well.

I will bet my life that Rigo-Donaire won't get made and Nonito won't go out of his way to make it happen either.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          rigo's the one that needs to be worrying
          doesnt look like he is though he is the one that wants donaire while donaire says no thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            doesnt look like he is though he is the one that wants donaire while donaire says no thank you
            Donaire never said 'no thank you'. He is giving his respect to WV2 like any professional athlete should by just focusing on him. Trust me, Donaire ain't afraid of Rigondeaux and vice versa. If this fight doesn't happen its because of Arum.

As for who would win? I think Donaire would win. Donaire has the experience in the pro game. He has the height, the reach and the the power edge over Guillermo. And he matches him in speed/quickness.

Rigondeaux is a better defensive/counter puncher and Donaire is a better offensive boxer but isnt a slouch himself in terms of defense/counter punching.

Don't get me wrong, but Rico Ramos was waaay in over his head. Rigondeaux does have underrated power but Rico seemed like he just quit. He mentally wasn't the same after the first round and fought like a defeated man.

Ramos himself is overhyped. He hasn't fought anyone good except for Shimoda who he lost EVERY round before landing that KO shot. Anyone who thought Ramos had a shot at Rigondeaux are crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
              Donaire will destroy Rigo at this point!
              Donaire couldn't destroy Navarra, I doubt he destroys Rigo. I would like to see the fight but, it probably won't be a foty candidate.

Comment

Working...
              X