Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ordering the Pablo Cesar Cano PPV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

I wonder which part of Africa I'll get knocked to?!?
    this part...

http://i-google-map.com/africa-map/a...to-antiga-map/

Comment

All three matches are worthless. Nothing to brag about after a month. It is like Pacquiao vs Clottey, I'm still waiting for someone to watch that fight and discuss it. LOL

At least in the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight, everyone remembers Jorge Arce beating the undefeated Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I sure as hell am, the guy is an absolute BEAST. 22 have tried, 22 have failed. I guess the co-main event isn't too shabby either, some slick african american fighter.

WAR PABLO!!!!

Post stories of your most memorable Pablo fight!
        I know you guys are clowning but what would be really funny is if this fight actually stole the show Saturday night.

Comment

Pablo is a cash cow, he will sell 1m PPV;s. Typical AA bum fighter needing a Mexican or European to sell tickets.

Comment

Actually one kinda succeeded. He drew with the great Cano.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              All three matches are worthless. Nothing to brag about after a month. It is like Pacquiao vs Clottey, I'm still waiting for someone to watch that fight and discuss it. LOL

At least in the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight, everyone remembers Jorge Arce beating the undefeated Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.
              Vargas-Lopez is an awesome fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                I know you guys are clowning but what would be really funny is if this fight actually stole the show Saturday night.
                Who's clowning? Get outta here hater! Cano made this card go from shitty to spec-tact-spectatical! WAR CANO!!!

Comment

this could have been the first PPV i bought in my life

but then Cano is cherrypicking another fighter so nah

i bet Cano will take another 1 1/2 year vacation after this fight

Comment

Working...
                  X