Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Tavoris Cloud vs Clinton Woods?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
    His record is bloated.He took 10 rounds of battering to stop Gonzalez when his usual opponents go out in 4-5 max.
    whoa now, Gonzalez has a solid chin and has never been stopped in his career. Cloud was beating the absolute **** out of him and the ref honestly should have stopped the fight much earlier. I remember the announcers kept sayin to stop the fight.

You're right though that Woods is his biggest test. Cloud hasn't fought many good opponents, but you call tell when he's fighting he's a solid fighter, he can be something big if he beats Woods in impressive fashion. Predict a whole lot of threads come tomorrow titled "cloud would KTFO Dawson" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      whoa now, Gonzalez has a solid chin and has never been stopped in his career. Cloud was beating the absolute **** out of him and the ref honestly should have stopped the fight much earlier. I remember the announcers kept sayin to stop the fight.

You're right though that Woods is his biggest test. Cloud hasn't fought many good opponents, but you call tell when he's fighting he's a solid fighter, he can be something big if he beats Woods in impressive fashion. Predict a whole lot of threads come tomorrow titled "cloud would KTFO Dawson" etc.
      Yes Gonzalez had a great chin but in the same time he was past his prime.

I was responding to mangler who said if his record is that good but I don't think it's that good.He took 10 rounds and that fight wasn't competitive.

Woods is a bit better than Gonzalez so you would imagine he could even take him the distance.

Comment

Never watched Cloud, Woods has been ranked for a long time and fought the bests. So i go for Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          He took 10 rounds and that fight wasn't competitive.
          I don't see how you can use that against him though. The guy has an iron face and like I mentioned the ref could have stopped that fight way earlier, like round 5-6 and no one would have complained.

Woods is a bit better than Gonzalez so you would imagine he could even take him the distance.
          Yeah he's a bit better than Gonzalez but he's past his prime. I think Cloud is going to stop him. We'll see how it turns out

Comment

woods is shot, i bet on him by mistake!

Comment

I don't see how you can use that against him though. The guy has an iron face and like I mentioned the ref could have stopped that fight way earlier, like round 5-6 and no one would have complained.

Yeah he's a bit better than Gonzalez but he's past his prime. I think Cloud is going to stop him. We'll see how it turns out

He has an iron chin but why am I using it against him is because the fight wasn't competitive.I can understand stopping him in 10 if Gonzalez would have been in the fight but it was target practive after a few rounds.
              I thought the stoppage came good.

Woods is past it but he still a bit better than a past it Gonzalez so you'd imagine he'd do better.
              Cloud should win either way.

Comment

cloud judged by is record should have too much fire power for woods

woods just keeps on coming and has a great chin BUT is jones jr fight showed that if you go to the body you take is punch output totally down so i think cloud will attack the body with hooks and alternate to is chin

cloud tko around rounds 7 to 9

Comment

So what time does this start and anyone have any stream links?

Comment

Originally posted by zojo View Post
                    I dont think cloud would get the knockout, as hes stepping up in class with a guy who hasn't been knocked out even when he fought jones and tarver.
                    Roy Jones stopped Woods on his feet from accumulation. Woods does take a decent punch though. But I don't believe he has fought somebody with the raw power of Cloud. Johnson is not a very big puncher even though he's one of my favorite fighters. I believe Cloud will deliver the goods in this fight.

Comment

I have thought that all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X