No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner’s Trainer: DeMarco Will Be 'Overwhelmed'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner’s Trainer: DeMarco Will Be 'Overwhelmed'

Mike Stafford, trainer of lightweight newcomer Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs), was confident in his fighter’s chances regarding a likely showdown with 135-pound beltholder Antonio DeMarco (28-2-1, 21KOs) on Nov. 17.

“DeMarco’s a good fighter, and he showed he can punch a little bit, but I think [Broner] has that speed, and I think eventually he’ll overwhelm him,” Stafford told BoxingScene.com. [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmmm. Last time Broner fought a southpaw was against little Ponce. This fight should be interesting.

Comment

Broner is biting off more then he can chew in this fight

Comment

Demarco is going to have to be very patient and intelligent in this fight. He can't rush in, get caught and has to look to the later rounds just like he did Linares.

Comment

good jump off start for broner to wage him against a solid oppenent. cant wait.

Comment

Seems like demarco is always supposed to lose.

Comment

I just hope these people won't change their tune after the fight. DeMarco was the #1 LW, the best fight for Broner at 135 right now. I think DeMarco will make it competitive, but he throws too many wide shots in my opinion, and will get caught with something.

Comment

Thread bookmarked for future bumpage. Broner is going to fuck DeMarco UP.

Comment

good fight. lets keep the action going.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Thread bookmarked for future bumpage. Broner is going to fuck DeMarco UP.
                    off topic, but dope sig. gonna have to rewatch that fight looks like martinez was going down and Paul caught him and held him up lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X