No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
    idk if this has been posted, but great news for those who dont or cant have Xbox Live. Nov 23 Rockstar will release a standalone disk titled Undead Nightmare with the original Red Dead Redemption game, but dont let the name fool you, not only will Undead nightmre be included, but all of the other DLC packages Released for RDR will be included for the grand total price of 30 bux. Im trading in my RDR at GS for this cuz due to where i live i cant enjoy the benefits of Live, so this i know for a fact will help alot of ppl.

Heres the link: http://www.examiner.com/console-gami...arrives-nov-23
    I don't think it will have the original RDR campaign, only the new undead nightmare, kind of like the episodes of liberty city. I'm not sure so do the research before trading anything in. I plan on buying the stand alone disc as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      I don't think it will have the original RDR campaign, only the new undead nightmare, kind of like the episodes of liberty city. I'm not sure so do the research before trading anything in. I plan on buying the stand alone disc as well.
      I did do my research..... Im not 100% sure aswell as you about the Original campaign, but RS already confirmed this to include undead nightmare and all other DLC's released before UDN, its a hell of a bundle, I have multiple sources for the the additional DLC's addition if you would like to see them. Hopefully the original campaign is included but im not sure either.

Comment

I got it downloaded. Didn't play red dead yet, and I hope to enjoy them both

Comment

If you have Xbox Live, check out the horde mode. Holy shit, I smoked like 500 zombies in my first match. They never stop coming. Infinite waves if you kill enough zombies before the timer counts down, if it counts all the way down it goes into sudden death mode, every wave the zombies get stronger and with every wave there's a new coffin that appears on the map with special ammo that you need to grab to fight them. Around wave 10 you'll be shittin bricks trying to get away from the fast ones with their upgraded health. Guns drop randomly on the map.

Damn talking about multiplayer made me forget, the story is pretty great. Riding around and "cleansing" towns/graveyards a few times gets a tad bit repetitive but they're really quick and simple tasks and you're rewarded with unique cut scenes and quests once you help a town out. Story mode is great for a laugh and a play through, it gets kind of tough at moments if you're not paying attention..

Also, there's four unique horses, the four horses of the apocalypse. The horses have infinite stamina, are all unique looking and are real fast. Each one of them has a special ability as well. Death makes the heads of all undead explode when you ride by them, Famine is fast as hell, Pestilence takes like 20 shots to kill and my favorite horse, War, is on fire at all times and lights undead/people on fire when you ride by them.

Also you get to hunt Bigfoot and his cronies and are left with a pretty hefty moral decision, won't spoil it though.

Definitely worth $10 if you're a into Red Dead, Zombies, Bigfoot or horde modes.

-BRICKS
          Last edited by Move BRICKS; 11-12-2010, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Heard this was one of the best dlcs. Who all completed it?

Comment

It's absolutely worth it.

Comment

I completed it I forgot what it was like though it was a while back. It was worth it though I remember battling zombies in the cemetery and putting their graves on fire

Comment

undead nightmare was ok, but i got tired of it kinda quickly.............

Comment

Originally posted by UntiltheNxtRnd View Post
                    I got it downloaded. Didn't play red dead yet, and I hope to enjoy them both
                    Play RDR first then play Undead Nightmare.

Comment

When is RDR2 coming out, that's all I care about.

Comment

Working...
                      X