No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander vs Maidana, Broner vs Perez Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander vs Maidana, Broner vs Perez Workouts

Former Two-Time World Champion Devon Alexander (Left) and WBO Junior Lightweight World Champion Adrien Broner (Right) pose on February 22, 2012 in St. Louis, Missouri during a media workout in preparation their February 25, 2012 fights when Alexander will face WBA Super Lightweight World Champion Marcos Maidana and Broner will defend his title against undefeated number one rated WBO junior lightweight contender Eloy Perez at Scottrade Center in St. Louis which will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark. Photos by Marc Buckner/Hoganphotos [Click Here To Read More]

Pumped for this fight for real. I expect Maidana to smash spaceship head lol. He needs to break the foreheads protecting the real forehead of alexander lol. Alexanders forehead has 20 foreheads inside of it thats why it so big lol nyahaha. hahah lol I crack myself up for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Pumped for this fight for real. I expect Maidana to smash spaceship head lol. He needs to break the foreheads protecting the real forehead of alexander lol. Alexanders forehead has 20 foreheads inside of it thats why it so big lol nyahaha. hahah lol I crack myself up for real.
      ha

madana is a straight killer, that guy is always ready to murder someone i love it

Comment

holy **** look at maidanas eyes... he looks like hes on whole different planet i cant even begin to imagine the **** thats goin on in his brain

and alexanders forehead is bigger than broners entire head

Comment

Got tickets to this event and I'm looking forward to both of these fights, especially Broner's. I think he's gonna pick Perez apart and really display his hand speed. Alexander has been kinda so-so in his last few fights so hopefully he puts on a good show for his hometown. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Drive Slow View Post
            Got tickets to this event and I'm looking forward to both of these fights, especially Broner's. I think he's gonna pick Perez apart and really display his hand speed. Alexander has been kinda so-so in his last few fights so hopefully he puts on a good show for his hometown. Should be a good one.
            the broner/perez fight should be the main even imo. its the better fight if u ask me.

Comment

enjoy the fight, wish i could be there myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                the broner/perez fight should be the main even imo. its the better fight if u ask me.
                Yeah most def, Broner's undefeated and rising as a star and Eloy Perez has been on a win streak. But its in Tha Lou so I guess that's why Devon is the headliner, but you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  are you kidding

Comment

Yeah most def, Broner's undefeated and rising as a star and Eloy Perez has been on a win streak. But its in Tha Lou so I guess that's why Devon is the headliner, but you're right.
                    I'm flying in on Friday for the fight. The fight card looks good but what is there to do in St. Louis?

Comment

Working...
                    X