• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link??? Mudine vs Alvarez

Anybody got a link for this fight ,,, green k in advance

Bump............

Comment

i want the link too! i don't think BAN STICK will mind as this is an international fight taking place in australia where it's basically impossible for us to watch this fight anyway but streamz. . .

Comment

Bump.......

Comment

damnit the fight is about to start!!! PLEASE somebody come through!!

Comment

can;t find ****! SOMEBODY on here has gotta be able to help us!

please - GREEN K and POINTS will be given! 33 million points!!! I LOVE some wednesday morning boxing from australia!

Comment

You have no hope, only a select few will cough up $50 for a Mundine card and who would then bother to stream it?

Your best hope is to read updates from twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/ausboxing

Or head to the Aussie Section at East Side Boxing and check out their RBR thread.

Comment

nevermind - already 10th round. . . apparently it's a SHAT-FEST in which mundine is dominating. . . sigh. . .

Comment

Mundine will be announced the winner on boxingscene main page in about 5 more minutes. . .

should be SHUTOUT UD 120-108. . . DAMNIT RIGOBERTO! you looked ****ing ALPHA at the weigh-in! but supposedly you are slower than molasses. . . I was hoping you should KO that bytch BUMDINE

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    Mundine will be announced the winner on boxingscene main page in about 5 more minutes. . .

should be SHUTOUT UD 120-108. . . DAMNIT RIGOBERTO! you looked ****ing ALPHA at the weigh-in! but supposedly you are slower than molasses. . . I was hoping you should KO that bytch BUMDINE
                    Mundine >>>>>> Green >>>>> Jones

Simple logic tells us you should start respecting The Man.

Comment

Working...
                    X