Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Would Like To Fight Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Would Like To Fight Juan Manuel Marquez

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Following Erik Morales' amazing performance on Saturday night against Marcos Maidana, the former three division champion expressed his desire to fight Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquez (52-5, 38KOs). Morales was originally scheduled to fight Marquez on Saturday night. The fight fell apart after Marquez walked away from the negotiations to explore other avenues. He was replaced by Maidana, who barely won a twelve round majority decision over Morales (51-7, 35KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

The question is will marquez fight morales at 140 or will morales try to take marquez' 135 lineal title?

Comment

Morales is a warrior and earned the right to choose any opponent he damn well pleases...

Comment

wtf... this is like back to the future

Comment

Nah JMM is still too much for Morales.

Comment

My worst nightmare is going to become a reality. Morales is going to get annihilated I hope this fight doesn't happen, and I'm not going to watch it, the ending will be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              My worst nightmare is going to become a reality. Morales is going to get annihilated I hope this fight doesn't happen, and I'm not going to watch it, the ending will be sad.
              Nothing sad about grown men fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                same thing was said in the fight with Maidana.

Comment

Maidana is just a slugger who comes forward in straight lines though totally different to Marquez... I heard Khans name mentioned i think that would be a horrible match up for Morales too.

Comment

erik my bro the only way that happens if jmm loses his next fight.the ya can have a mexican war.if jmm wins the he'll fight guerrero,khan or maybe pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X