Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner-Burns Still Being Worked on For February 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as they're not fighting in Europe Broner is good! Broners got this one.

Comment

just imagine if these excuses were comin from the broner camp this thread would be about ten pages deep.

Comment

Burns is petrified, damn.

Comment

They need to give it a rest this fight isn't happening not for February anyway.

Comment

I doubt it'll happen in Feb but I'm definitely gonna take the drive down there to see it if it ever goes down

Comment

Broner looking to clear 135 before moving to 140 I think thats a good decision. No one is gonna look back and say he ducked anyone from what I can tell he's willing to fight the best and even unify the division. Would like to see a Vazquez fight before he goes to 140 ofc.

Comment

Ricky Burns wants nothing to do with Broner. It's as simple as that.

Comment

Could people stop being idiots mentioning fights between GBP and TR fighters? They rarely happen, and this will not be one of the rare cases.

Comment

Abril vs Bogere rematch is a go for March. If Burns don't accept what route does Broner go?

Comment

Just let him try to get out of Dodge without paying the tax man. He has a better chance vs Broner than the IRS. Next he'll be asking for the Virgin's pearls for this fight. Sounds like he's pricing himself out of the picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X