No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter Says Khan Wasn't Given Proper Instructions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
    I don't think roach sent him out to go toe to toe, but that's Amir's character he's a fighter and acts like one when he's in those situations. He could have outboxed Peterson, but instead chose to exchange with him. He acts like a fighter and I have to say that's why I root for him.
    It's the pride in British fighters.

Thing is regarding Roach, Khan wasn't listening to him anyway.

Hunter has a point about Angel Garcia, that should have been handled before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      It's the pride in British fighters.

Thing is regarding Roach, Khan wasn't listening to him anyway.

Hunter has a point about Angel Garcia, that should have been handled before the fight.
      What you call British pride(snicker)I call flat out stupidity...Let's just call it what it is..Stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        What you call British pride(snicker)I call flat out stupidity...Let's just call it what it is..Stupidity...
        Yes, much better to run like Bradley or Dirrell to try to steal a decision or fake an injury like Hopkins or Judah to fraud a DQ.

Win or lose, most British fighters will go toe to toe before they'd take a backward step. You can call it what you want, but objectively they show courage and pride in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Yes, much better to run like Bradley or Dirrell to try to steal a decision or fake an injury like Hopkins or Judah to fraud a DQ.

Win or lose, most British fighters will go toe to toe before they'd take a backward step. You can call it what you want, but objectively they show courage and pride in battle.
          They show that because they have no other way to fight..Bradley never ran from Pac,instead he fought smart there is a difference..If you can't see it I don't know what to tell ya...

Leonard showed courage in his 1st fight with Duran...But ask him and he will tell you he fought stupid,plain and simple..So do you believe what Leonard did in the 2end fight was running or trying to steal a victory as you put it??LOL come on son,the name of the game is to hit and not be hit..Not got toe to toe to see who takes a punch better..I would agree what Dirrell did was running,because he did everything in his power to not engage Froch..But when Dirrell fought AA(for at least the first 9 or 10 rds)he boxed effectively which is different then running or avoiding...

Like I said already,stupidity call it what it is...Or not having the skill to win a fight by not taking undo punishment...I believe most fighters(no matter where they are from)if they feel the fight is slipping or if they are badly hurt,mentality is to go balls to the wall...I'm not taking away that they are showing courage..But since when is taking a beating glorified??Once again the name of the game is to hit and not be hit...

Comment

The Amir Khan era starts this Saturday hahahhaaha

Comment

I agree with some points

Roach doesnt respect defense and he also doesnt respect the Jab, Pac paid the price over the weekend.

When Roach says "tie him up" how can he when he has not been taught how to clinch

There is an art to clinching, yo have to train for these things

Khan has so many faults and Roach is responsible for many of them, i think it maybe to late to reverse the the defensive damage Roach has done to Khans skills.

Here you have a tall, long armed guy who has been taught not to use his jab/reach and fights using flurries and have zero defense and doesnt know how to clinch...back to basics man

Comment

Khan had better deliver this Saturday, because they're hyping him up to be a changed man. We'll see. I doubt he can change his ridiculous flaws in a matter of months. Luckily he's fighting a nobody... or, maybe that'll be bad.

Comment

Working...
                X