Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Williams beats Pavlik into retirement.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
    thanks man
    Manny Amin ftw. Does he eat human flesh too?

Comment

I feel kind of like a flip flopper, but I don't nuthug any fighter and I call it how I see it. At first, I thought that it was going to be Paul Williams as the reason why the fight wouldn't happen after it seemed like Pavlik made every concession in the world it seemed like. And because of that, I kind of wanted Pavlik to win the fight to shut up his critics and make Paul pay for the kind of demands he made. But now, it seems like I want Williams to go in there and destroy Pavlik because of this **** he is pulling. I guess I'm saying that because I'm a fan of both of these guys. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Nobody except Clottey, Dzinziruk and Martinez, perhaps. But I seriously doubt Cotto would turn down the chance to fight him. Even Floyd would fight him if the money was right.
        Cotto has turned him down numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Manny Amin ftw. Does he eat human flesh too?
          i dont think its true that idi amin is a cannibal right?

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
            i dont think its true that idi amin is a cannibal right?
            Nah. That was just a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Then whats Williams going to do if he wins fight no namers? You dont seriously think he will go after Abraham.

Pavlik is dissapointing if the alcohol rumors are true and he threw it away but Williams is dissapointing too Kolle, Verno Phillips and Winky cmon the guy hasnt done jack squat.
              Do you prefer Williams to fight Gary Lockett, Marco Antonio Rubio, and then cancel a fight with a former Super Welterweight with 5 KO's?

Verno Phillips>Lockett, Rubio, Mora

Winky Wright(even with 2yr lay-off)>Verno Phillips, Lockett, Rubio, Mora

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Then whats Williams going to do if he wins fight no namers? You dont seriously think he will go after Abraham.

Pavlik is dissapointing if the alcohol rumors are true and he threw it away but Williams is dissapointing too Kolle, Verno Phillips and Winky cmon the guy hasnt done jack squat.
                Thats because everyone...LIKE PAVLIK....keeps ducking him...ass clown.

Comment

Working...
                X