Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know the name of the corona ring girl behind thurman in his interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know the name of the corona ring girl behind thurman in his interview?

shes eye-candy & a definite dime piece, albeit i work in the entertainment business.. i will try my best to network nd at least have her do a photo shoot set with me, does anybody know her name? twitter? thanks for the help

also i found this quote from a jay-z song, called "Do It Again" to be fitting to last night hopkins-cloud fight..
    "three cuts in his eyebrows, tryna wild out"
    -jayz

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    shes eye-candy & a definite dime piece, albeit i work in the entertainment business.. i will try my best to network nd at least have her do a photo shoot set with me, does anybody know her name? twitter? thanks for the help

also i found this quote from a jay-z song, called "Do It Again" to be fitting to last night hopkins-cloud fight..
    "three cuts in his eyebrows, tryna wild out"
    -jayz

this was the most hilarious post i've seen in a while for the bolded.

I think her name is Lexi Steele by the way, give her a call.

Comment

they're always smoking hot.

corona girls > tecate girls.

Comment

well its def not lexi steele, i know one of you guys here know nd can find her name somewhere.. if it helps, i can offer a free membership to my website to whoever does find her name

i know the ring girl w the enormous butt from martinez-chavez is twitter.com/alynasilva
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 03-10-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
          well its def not lexi steele, i know one of you guys in here know nd can find her name somewhere.. i can offer a free membership to my website to whoever does find her name
          what's your website?

this may influence whether i go looking for the name or not.

Comment

Lol,

Best (most wtf) posting I've read in a long time

Comment

She was deffo someting she had an awesome smile as well.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                they're always smoking hot.

corona girls > tecate girls.
                I've seen too many Tecate girls that look like post ops.

But yeah, I also thought that corona girl behind Thurman was especially good looking.

Comment

Not sure if this is the one you're looking for but I found one of them on Golden Boy's instagram page:

http://instagram.com/samanthakumiko/
                  https://twitter.com/samanthakumiko

Comment

Usually don't care about the girls but yea h this one was stunning. Couldn't take my eyes off her

Comment

Working...
                    X