No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Wants One More Tuneup Before a Big Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Wants One More Tuneup Before a Big Fight

Former 2-division champion Juan Manuel Lopez (32-2, 29KOs) returned to the ring on February 2nd after an 11 month layoff and knocked out Aldimar Silva Santos in the 9th round of their super featherweight contest. On a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show, Juanma told us that he was satisfied with his performance and glad that he was able to get 9 rounds in.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lopez should take a tune up in April then a big fight in June he's finally being humble and taking stuff more seriously the suspension has helped him mature

Comment

I hope they don't throw him with mikey, my bad didn't saw that this fight was at 130

Comment

Salido was supposed to be a tune up when they met.

Comment

he should fight salido then. great stepping stone with 17 losses

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            he should fight salido then. great stepping stone with 17 losses

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Who wouldn't want a tuneup PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Lopez should take a tune up in April then a big fight in June he's finally being humble and taking stuff more seriously the suspension has helped him mature
              Juanma is crap.

Comment

i think he should fight someone like Jason litzau,not too dangerous but will give him rounds like his last opponent,then he should be ready for a title fight,i wouldn't mind seeing him in a rematch against ponce de leon,that rematch would be taking place a lot of years later,but it still seems right because ponce is now a champ and juanma climbing back to the top,but I think he wants the wbo if Martinez is champ he wont fight him so I think the rematch with ponce would be good

Comment

Stick a fork in 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    F u c k off man, you turned your back on Juanma, I remember you talking **** about him after Salido 2. Your a peice of crap, and a fake boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X