No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Confident He Can Beat, Knock Carl Froch Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson Confident He Can Beat, Knock Carl Froch Out

Canadian puncher Adonis Stevenson (19-1, 16 KOs) is very confident that he has what it takes to defeat IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (30-2, 22 KOs). The IBF ordered both sides to reach an agreement by January 15th or purse bid will take place. Stevenson likes the aggressive style of Froch and see that as a big advantage for himself.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson is loving these headlines he's writing with his name alongside Froch's
    I hope Froch vs Kessler happens, thats the fight I want to see, not so much this one

Comment

Stevenson is getting in the way of a great fight between Froch and Kessler... lol he's going to get brutally knocked out..

Comment

I don't see much potential in him or why he would be able to beat Froch but can't blame him for trying to make it happen now at 35.

Comment

hes a puncher so hes you cant count him out entirely. however based on his last fight which didnt impress me at all im even more certain than i was before froch will knock him out.

still im all for it, stevenson has earned his title shot so it really doesnt matter what the likely outcome is, froch has to get in the ring and do the job. fights arent fought on paper they are fought in the ring.

you have to take stewards death into consideration too, as missed as he will be in the corner i think the motivation he will give an already tremendously motivated stevenson will help him even more. and its not like there isnt other good trainers at the kronk. froch will be fighting stevenson at his very best, as hungry as he could ever be and ready for his biggest test at age 35.

again im going for froch but i want to see the fight. more than kessler for sure, thats easy work for the cobra.

Comment

If Stevenson comes to Nottingham he's going to get blitzed by Froch in front of a hyped up, boisterous crowd roaring Froch's every punch.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Canadian puncher Adonis Stevenson (19-1, 16 KOs) is very confident that he has what it takes to defeat IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (30-2, 22 KOs). The IBF ordered both sides to reach an agreement by January 15th or purse bid will take place. Stevenson likes the aggressive style of Froch and see that as a big advantage for himself.

[Click Here To Read More]
              I love how all the Canadians on here believe he's got a shot against Froch. He's another Yusuf Mack waiting to be ko'd. Most people acknowledge that this fight shouldn't have happened. One thing that gets me is why Froch didn't fight Stevenson instead of Mack just to get that out of the way.

Comment

Trust me Froch will get knocked out fast if he takes this fight and he knows it. Believe me he will never take this fight. Kessler is sparring compared to Stevenson. But hey never know.....Carl might be dumb enough :-)

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                  Trust me Froch will get knocked out fast if he takes this fight and he knows it. Believe me he will never take this fight. Kessler is sparring compared to Stevenson. But hey never know.....Carl might be dumb enough :-)
                  true
                  Stevenson by KO

Comment

I think Froch gives Stevenson a boxing lesson from start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X