The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Sad to say but bears are toast. Too many injuries and offensive line just plain sucks. I also dont think mike tyce is a good offensive coach.

Seahawks are playing great football right now. Over a hundred points in last two games and still more time to go. Wilson is really making his case for rookie of the year and I'll say it right now Wilson is a much better QB than RG3.
      Really?

It's pretty close between Luck, RG3 & Wilson.

Comment

• The Jets suck. Tebow was also a bust, a publicity stunt that went nowhere.

Comment

• Jags hanging in there with the Pats 13-13 at half

Comment

• sAINTS vs Cowboys is intriguing ... Dez Bryant is having a day

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Really?

It's pretty close between Luck, RG3 & Wilson.
              Nah. Wilson's numbers aren't that good. He plays a short field because of their defense a lot of times.

RG3 being out 2 games cost him.

Luck just broke the rookie yards record, turned a team around *no one* thought was going to do a thing, and has 7 game winning drives in a season. Which isn't just a rookie record, it hasn't been done since the 1970s by any QB. Not Elway, Montana, Marino, Favre, Brady, Manning, Rogers, Brees, etc, etc.

It's really not close. Luck has pulled ahead. Russel Wilson inherited a team that already has all the pieces.

Though, people jumping on the Seattle Dominance Band Wagon need to watch out. They are 7-0 at home. They are 3-5 on the road. They aren't going to have that crowd noise in the playoffs for 2 games, and no, I don't think they can beat Green Bay or Atlanta on the road. Especially if their corner finally gets suspended (which will happen).

Comment

• #ChuckStrong

Andrew Luck leads the team to a 11-5 Record

Comment

• Colts vs Ravens ... I'll be at the game

Comment

• Speaking of that hot Seattle team everyone wanted to suddenly suck off cause they had a hot 3 game streak.

13-13 vs St.Louis? *At home* Really?

3-5 on the road. Has to play 3 road playoff games. I'm thinking they may not even get out of first round. They'll be playing Cowboys or Redskins (I think Redskins more likely) and I can see them losing that game away from home.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      Colts vs Ravens ... I'll be at the game
                      Glad for the Colts. Indianapolis is my home town. I'm equally glad (or maybe more excited) for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Homefield thru out.

Comment

Working...
                      X