Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto perdio bien, pero porque es tan lloron!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    We don't know what happened between him and his uncle and for all we know he deserved to get his ass beat.

One thing about Cotto I will say is he is very classy in the way he treats people, he may not be warm and inviting but he has always been classy. He doesn't take defeat well but who does that is that competitive?

I think Cotto is done, that's just my opinion. I have seen Cotto prime and that was not him vs Trout. He's not the same fighter and he gets hit way too much.

I honestly think that Trout saved him a serious beating at the hands of Canelo. Canelo at 154 is like Cotto at 140-147, he's just so strong it's ridiculous.
    I agree!! Canelo is just a beast right now.. It would look like when Cotto destroyed Alfonso Gomez.. Canelo would seriously hurt Cotto at this stage of Cott's career!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I agree!! Canelo is just a beast right now.. It would look like when Cotto destroyed Alfonso Gomez.. Canelo would seriously hurt Cotto at this stage of Cott's career!!
      I agree, as much as I want Cotto/Canelo to happen at the same time I don't after what I saw on Saturday, even though I haven't seen Canelo fight anyone at his level but the kid is a complete animal, i'm slowly becoming a fan of his on the DL lol! but if it does happen you know in rooting Cotto regardless...I would love for Canelo to erase Mayweather's zero.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I agree, as much as I want Cotto/Canelo to happen at the same time I don't after what I saw on Saturday, even though I haven't seen Canelo fight anyone at his level but the kid is a complete animal, i'm slowly becoming a fan of his on the DL lol! but if it does happen you know in rooting Cotto regardless...I would love for Canelo to erase Mayweather's zero.
        On that we can agree!!!!

Anyway, nothing wrong with Cotto. I have been a big fan of his for a long time and have the utmost respect for him. He's a true warrior and a great tactical boxer. One of the best jabs in the game, period.

I just think his time is done, like every other great boxer it has to end at some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          On that we can agree!!!!

Anyway, nothing wrong with Cotto. I have been a big fan of his for a long time and have the utmost respect for him. He's a true warrior and a great tactical boxer. One of the best jabs in the game, period.

I just think his time is done, like every other great boxer it has to end at some time.
          cotto will get respect throughout the boxing world by everyone that follows boxing, lol, he fought everyone and accomplished so much, lol, if their wasnt this puerto rico vs mexico rivalry, lol, i would literally be a cotto fan, lol, i dont like cotto right now but its due to crazy fanatics, lol, when its all said and done, lol, he would be loved by all mexican fans as well for being a fighter, lol, lol, people will still remember things like the knee and his unapproachable nature and will just think of him as one of the greatest fighters of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            cotto will get respect throughout the boxing world by everyone that follows boxing, lol, he fought everyone and accomplished so much, lol, if their wasnt this puerto rico vs mexico rivalry, lol, i would literally be a cotto fan, lol, i dont like cotto right now but its due to crazy fanatics, lol, when its all said and done, lol, he would be loved by all mexican fans as well for being a fighter, lol, lol, people will still remember things like the knee and his unapproachable nature and will just think of him as one of the greatest fighters of the decade
            Cotto lost the big fights that matter. Fun fighter to watch cause his leaky defense, power and skill. His biggest wins is Judah and a close decision to Mosley which is not that great. Very good fighter but not great IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Cotto lost the big fights that matter. Fun fighter to watch cause his leaky defense, power and skill. His biggest wins is Judah and a close decision to Mosley which is not that great. Very good fighter but not great IMO.
              like i said, lol, im no longer a cotto fan but he still accomplished alot already, lol, he was definitely one of the best in this era and when anyone can call themselves one of the best in any era, lol, thats like calling someone a all time great, lol, if he was born in the states and was considered a american fighter by hbo , lol, not rican or rican american, lol, hed be getting comments like all time great like floyds b1tch azz does, lol, cotto did morevs better oposition in their prime thn floyd did, cotto never dukked nobody and always came to fight , lol, i hate to admit it but cotto is very worthy of all time great status
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-07-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X