No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs Andre Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward vs Andre Dirrell

IF Andre Dirrell turns up to fight, with his head screwed on.

does Dirrell have a chance?

He's the one with the best chance to dethrone Ward.

Comment

I think if he came to FIGHT, went after Ward throwing those blistering hands (that have more power on them) then he can win.

but i doubt he'd do it though

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        He's the one with the best chance to dethrone Ward.
        So is his brother. I'm suprised no one ever mentions Anthony in any of these discussions. I think hes even better than Andre and cracks with more power. Look at his fight with St Juste. I think hes the truth.

Comment

I don't think Dirrell wants that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            So is his brother. I'm suprised no one ever mentions Anthony in any of these discussions. I think hes even better than Andre and cracks with more power. Look at his fight with St Juste. I think hes the truth.
            I like Anthony but he's been dogged, first with the cancer and now his accident.

I hope he can get back in the game, he's a talent

Comment

Dirrell is the one fighter I see capable of really testing and giving Ward a hard time but I see Ward winning.

Comment

Very little chance. I would expect him to crumble beneath Ward's intelligence and pressure.

Comment

He has the talent. However he doesn't have a fighters mentality. He won't dig down to win. I'll never forget his corner begging & pleading with him to stop running from Froch all the while he acted like he was ion a footrace or some $h1t.

Comment

He's the one with the skills to do it, but he's mentally weak... so, No.

Comment

Working...
                    X