Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Would Like To Continue VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny how people hate on Lamont as if him taking those testosterone pellets gave him an advantage in the ring. Now do I think he was dumb for not informing the Commission? Heck yeah. But please don't sit there and act like he was taking something that was making him superman in the ring and thus inflicting all kinds of damage on his opponents.

Comment

Oh just shut up, you cheater.

You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Smart move by LP to continue doing Vada testing
        He says he prefers VADA, but he won't be using VADA now that he's signed to Golden Boy. Golden Boy does not like the Founder of VADA. So in the future, Peterson will be using USADA, just like all the other recent fights using random testing.

Comment

Saying he is going to do it is one thing,But his actions are another.Why should any of us believe him until he willing to go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I find it funny how people hate on Lamont as if him taking those testosterone pellets gave him an advantage in the ring. Now do I think he was dumb for not informing the Commission? Heck yeah. But please don't sit there and act like he was taking something that was making him superman in the ring and thus inflicting all kinds of damage on his opponents.
            The fact that you're being so lenient on this issue is a huge problem. PED usage is a big, big deal and should be treated as such! There should be zero tolarance for this!!!

Always remember this when dealing with PEDs in boxing: lives are at stake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              The fact that you're being so lenient on this issue is a huge problem. PED usage is a big, big deal and should be treated as such! There should be zero tolarance for this!!!

Always remember this when dealing with PEDs in boxing: lives are at stake!!!

Comment

Why? Even if you're caught, nothing happens to you

Comment

Originally posted by fladz
                  So his first fight back after a drugs ban, he's kept his IBF title AND there's to be no random drug testing. What in the name of God is going on here? Has the World gone mad?
                  let the commision do their jobs right? the fighters have to request it i believe its up to holt

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

if LPete was with GBP when the 2Nd fight with khan was suppose to have happened the fight would haved went on they let the garcia_morales fight go on

Comment

the IBF cleared him...after the investigation was done......

the WBA couldn't wait to strip his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X