Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Mystery Man Fires: Roach's Story is Slanderous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan's Mystery Man Fires: Roach's Story is Slanderous!

When I first talked to Mustafa Ameen, known to some as the ‘mystery man’ seen ringside at last month’s Amir Khan-Lamont Peterson junior welterweight title fight, I could tell that he had a lot on his mind and was fighting to hold his true thoughts back.

[Click Here To Read More]

Im done with this story now, Khan is a **** and the way he goes about dealing with people and his business is shoddy at best. He treated Ariza well after the Maidana fight by getting his pack of animals to trawl through his hotel room and take private & confidential contracts without permission and has treated this whole fiasco well too by throwing around accusations in the press and not dealing with them professionally and in a mature way. He can enjoy his just deserts when it's served up to him, hopefully by KO or by losing his belts to the murky Bob Arum & Top Rank where they will ultimately end up in Bradleys hands.

Amir Khan you and your team need to learn some manners and learn how to treat people unless you want to be treated the same; with contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Im done with this story now, Khan is a **** and the way he goes about dealing with people and his business is shoddy at best. He treated Ariza well after the Maidana fight by getting his pack of animals to trawl through his hotel room and take private & confidential contracts without permission and has treated this whole fiasco well too by throwing around accusations in the press and not dealing with them professionally and in a mature way. He can enjoy his just deserts when it's served up to him, hopefully by KO or by losing his belts to the murky Bob Arum & Top Rank where they will ultimately end up in Bradleys hands.

Amir Khan you and your team need to learn some manners and learn how to treat people unless you want to be treated the same; with contempt.
      I'd change your avatar before you insult the actions of any other fighter dude ... This guy can talk about unrelated BS all he wants but has said nothing about why he was there and what he was doing.
      Last edited by Daddy T; 01-11-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Who cares? the main thing is what was he doing with judges scorecards? Why isnt anyone asking him that? I dont give a fuvk if Khan is a crybaby or has no class, If i too lost a fight of that magnitude and then i saw someone messing around with the scorecard and then celebrating with my opponent afterwards then i would say something not stay silent like a beetch...

Comment

Thank you for telling us your life story.

Thank you for not telling us why you were there and what you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Who cares? the main thing is what was he doing with judges scorecards? Why isnt anyone asking him that? I dont give a fuvk if Khan is a crybaby or has no class, If i too lost a fight of that magnitude and then i saw someone messing around with the scorecard and then celebrating with my opponent afterwards then i would say something not stay silent like a beetch...
            Yup that's what I'm saying all he's done is sell us his life story and not said **** about the problem in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Yup that's what I'm saying all he's done is sell us his life story and not said **** about the problem in hand.
              Actually his past history says quite a lot. Sounds to me like he does what he does out of the kindness of his heart. Works for free to helps others. Who do you think has more of an agenda, a guy who helps out retired pro boxers in difficulty or Freddy Roach, the trainer of Khan?

The dude has been labeled a mystery man when its clear from the beginning that Roach knew who he was. He was made out to be some dark, mysterious boogy man of boxing. It shows a lot about Roach's piece of s**t character.

The guy sounds anything but a match fixer. If he wasn't at the fight Khan would just be b1tching about someone else. It would just be the ref in this position now instead of THE MYSERY MAN.

Khan should be thanking the mystery man for being there, its pretty much guaranteed he gets a rematch that he does not deserve.
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 01-11-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Actually his past history says quite a lot. Sounds to me like he does what he does out of the kindness of his heart. Works for free to helps others. Who do you think has more of an agenda, a guy who helps out retired pro boxers in difficulty or Freddy Roach, the trainer of Khan?

The dude has been labeled a mystery man when its clear from the beginning that Roach knew who he was. He was made out to be some dark, mysterious boogy man of boxing. It shows a lot about Roach's piece of s**t character.

The guy sounds anything but a match fixer. If he wasn't at the fight Khan would just be b1tching about someone else. It would just be the ref in this position now instead of THE MYSERY MAN.

Khan should be thanking the mystery man for being there, its pretty much guaranteed he gets a rematch that he does not deserve.
                Well it's his word against roach you can't take one over the other until it's all out in the open and confirmed. This statement is just what he does (plainly obv he's not an IBF official) and tells us nothing as to wtf he was doing there and at ringside and communicating with supervisors and handling scorecards.

Guess all will be revealed next Wednesday.

Comment

Some of you guys are just ignorant. There is a hearing with the IBF coming up hence he can't talk about what he was doing at ringside, all that information will come out at the hearing.

Read before you make dumb statements.
                  Last edited by zzat; 01-11-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Well it's his word against roach you can't take one over the other until it's all out in the open and confirmed. This statement is just what he does (plainly obv he's not an IBF official) and tells us nothing as to wtf he was doing there and at ringside and communicating with supervisors and handling scorecards.

Guess all will be revealed next Wednesday.
                    You're right. Its his word against Roach's. Thing is Roach has become a bit of a bull****ter and its hard to believe anything he says lately. Seems to me and not only me that Roach has fallen in love with his own legend. Anyway, you are right. We will find out on wednesday. I just hope Peterson keeps his IBF title..... He earned it.

Comment

Working...
                    X