No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lebedev on James Toney: Verbal Attacks Don't Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lebedev on James Toney: Verbal Attacks Don't Hurt

32-year-old Russian cruiserweight contender Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17 KOs) is not paying attention to the trash talk of his upcoming opponent, former three division world champion James Toney (73-6-3, 44 KOs), who is 43-years-old. Toney arrived at their press conference in Russia, to officially announce their November 4th clash. Toney vowed to knock Lebdev out cold. Because the fight is six weeks away, Lebedev expects a lot of trash talk to take place.

[Click Here To Read More]

easy work for JT.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      easy work for JT.
      What you on? I'm a fan of Toney's, but I wouldn't put my money on it being easy...even if he wins.

Comment

only way this russian has of winning is a ko
        not a ****ing chance, this prick is getting schooled,old school

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
          What you on? I'm a fan of Toney's, but I wouldn't put my money on it being easy...even if he wins.
          just wait n see. easy work...

Comment

I love the way Toney's fans are living in the past ... the guy has only been totally washed up since .... oh, about the end of the first Sam Peter fight.

This is Toney's last major fight. I hope he is making a lot of money.

He will be badly beaten up and given further brain damage. He really shouldn't even be licensed to fight, and might not be in the USA. That's why he's fighting in Russia. They don't care if Lebedev kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by J to the L View Post
              only way this russian has of winning is a ko
              not a ****ing chance, this prick is getting schooled,old school
              Sound like you'd handle him pretty easy yourself there... Some of you guys are hilarious...or sad

Comment

Not going to bet against James, but feel free to PM me saying "I told you so"

Comment

That was a prime H/W Sam Peter. This is at cruiserweight against a guy that went life & death with Roy Jones' ghost that was moving up in weight.
                  Toney will be in decent shape at cruiser & will beat the crap out of Lebedev.

You need to realise that Toney is very short for H/W & in horrible condition. He'll be fine at cruiser & put a beatdown on Lebedev I just hope he don't leave it in the hands of the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    That was a prime H/W Sam Peter. This is at cruiserweight against a guy that went life & death with Roy Jones' ghost that was moving up in weight.
                    Toney will be in decent shape at cruiser & will beat the crap out of Lebedev.

You need to realise that Toney is very short for H/W & in horrible condition. He'll be fine at cruiser & put a beatdown on Lebedev I just hope he don't leave it in the hands of the judges.
                    Toney's reflexes are gone. He has no power and couldn't even hurt a bum like Damon Reed. I'm not Lebedev's biggest fan, but he's going to hurt Toney badly.

Toney has pugilistic dementia, he mumbles and drools and can barely speak. For anyone who actually likes him, it's tragic that he is still allowed in a boxing ring.

But like I said, the Russians don't care if Lebedev kills him. Why should they?

Comment

Working...
                    X