Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

married men or dude in long term relationships (with women)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samir Nasri View Post
    As women get older, there are more serious issues at hand to worry about then getting sex from the guy she knows will most likely always be around.

now this is how i was looking at until Chief laid the mind screw on me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      How often does your wife/girlfriend give up the pooty? Do you have to beg like I do?
      About 2 or 3 times a week. I'm perfectly content with that. I don't have the energy I used to have. On days when I'm really lusting it, she'll accommodate me.

Comment

I can get laid anytime I want, but Im a once a week type guy anymore.

Comment

well im not married but im inn a relationship wit this girl for 2 years and a half n shes really always open for sex when i want and she never gets tired of it which is fine with me...

altough when im at work i hope no one else is givin it to her since she loves it lol

na man if u have to beg for that pootay that sucks but if its that good and its hard to get keep it brother

Comment

Baby-mommas dat refuse to please their baby-daddies but bang co-workers n best freinds on a regular basis are worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              OK. I bolded all which is what's wrong. I had a woman I was dating about 8 years ago. We started dating in 03 and wrapped up the relationship in 06. We were off and on for the 1st two years before I went ahead and popped the question. Long story short, the relationship ended in 06, because I had finally had enough of the back and forth, and emotional rollercoaster which was our relationship. This woman had two children by two other men, neither were mine(Which did not deter me from helping to raise them as if they were mine). I on the other hand did not have any children.

Now one thing that you have that is a plus is that you've known this women for ya'll entire life(damn near). Thats a positive, cause I doubt theres a soul who knows her better than you do.

Now to what the older woman recently told me. The chick I described earlier tried that I dont think we should have sex till we married *****, after I proposed. That there especially if she's got kids already is a crock of *****, and a cop out to get you to do what she wants you to do. She's using her snatch to puppet you, and believe me she wants **** just as much as you want the snatch, dont fall for that ***** there bruh.

She's got a kid, so it's very safe to assume that she's no stranger to the wang at all, or in the least bit. The lady I spoke with also said that once a woman changes up her sexual habits, there's a problem that you may not know of on the horizon. Women also like to use self-rightousness(Involving God, in the equation with sex), to mask certain things. The lady I spoke to put it in a very interesting way. She said............."God didn't stop her from ****in to get that baby, why's he gonna stop her from ****in now?"

Your **** is just as valuable as her snatch. Dont ever let her convice you of otherwise. Ya'll both are sittin on eachothers goldmine, once she thinks her's is more precious than yours, then you got a serious problem homie.

I was just thinking, the withholding sex is probably a self preservation thing. She has kids and is looking for someone to get locked in for life, so shes holding the ***** hostage to get this guy to commit.... which to me sounds like the wrong ass plan.

What happens later in the relationship when she wants to get her way? She'll play that same ass game if it worked the first time.
              Last edited by paulf; 01-07-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X