Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed my prediction to Mora retiring Shane. (PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
    H-A-T-E-R

i picked pascal to beat dawson
    and i picked adamek to win by decision over greant, many had him winning by KO

its not my fault there hasnt been alot of big fights since i started
    I DO PREDICTIONS FOR FUN and the love of boxing... I dont expect any1 to make bets off my predictions, if they do thats fine there smart people lol

Comment

Mora will retire Mosley tonight

I previously picked Mosley to win a sloppy UD, after seeing the wiegh in, i have a theory.

HEAR ME OUT..

It all started...

1. after the mayweather fight, mosley lost- but was still in the limelight. He decided he didnt have it anymore and it was time to call it a day.

2. Then he decided it'd be better to retire with another paycheck under his belt. While still in the limelight after the Mayweather fight, he announced he would be fighting Mora.

3. He chose Sept 18th, Mexican holiday, threw 3 mexicans on the undercard, and him facing 1.

4. Since Mosley was due to make only 750,000, i think Mosley and Mora probally made some sort of a secret agreement between eachother. Mosley agreed to lose the fight, which allows Mora not to kill himself to cut the weight. Your prob asking yourself why would Mosley do this? Since mora failed to make weight, Mosley gained about 20% of Mora's purse. Making Mosley earn about a million for this fight.

5. This also helps Mosley in promotion terms, as we all know- 154 is one of the hottest division out there right now, but, they lack a top 154 pounder who is signed with Golden Boy. Golden Boy can promote Mora as "The Guy Who Retired Mosley".

6. Its a win/win situation for Mosley.

***PROOF*

This is Mosley shadow boxing for the Mayweather fight. Notice how hes much more into it, bouncing on his feet leaning into his shots.

Skip to 2:18

This is Mosley shadow boxing for Mora. Notice how he lets his hadns go only, not moving any other part of his body, these are symptoms of NO MOTIVATION. What does Mosley have to fight for?

0:00 - 0:20

Also, the ove to 154 is another example of no motivation. Either im crazy or a genius.

Whatever feedback you leave, dont hate. I met Mosley back when i was 13 and Pavlik-Hopkins, im a HUGE FAN, but right now im skeptical.
      Makes sense up until the point where Mora cut the extra 4 pounds or whatever to make the contracted weight....wouldn't that throw an unnecessary "monkey wrench" into their agreement?

Comment

didnt any of u see how weight drained this dude is?

mosley gonna rape him with bodyshots

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Makes sense up until the point where Mora cut the extra 4 pounds or whatever to make the contracted weight....wouldn't that throw an unnecessary "monkey wrench" into their agreement?
          No1 saw the re-weigh in, that probally didnt even happen

Idk we'll see

Comment

H-A-T-E-R

Uhh did you see the odds for Adamak-Grant? That was a NO brainer GRANT IS SHOT.

and gee picking Pascal at home!

Get me some picks which are 50/50 at the bookies or where someone is like 5:1 underdog and tell me they are gonna win! I put down money and if all your picks are on Ill give you a little %.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              didnt any of u see how weight drained this dude is?

mosley gonna rape him with bodyshots
              his body did look soft alright, but when doesnt it?

Comment

H-A-T-E-R

panda made that prediction (pascal over dawson) ever since that fight was signed

many people had adamek winning a ud over grant, he simply doesnt carry a heavyweight punch and grant is one big heavyweight

Comment

A random person changing their opinion on a boxing match is very important. Thanks for recording an emergency video and letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Uhh did you see the odds for Adamak-Grant? That was a NO brainer GRANT IS SHOT.

and gee picking Pascal at home!

Get me some picks which are 50/50 at the bookies or where someone is like 5:1 underdog and tell me they are gonna win! I put down money and if all your picks are on Ill give you a little %.
                    its not the fact that i picked adamek to win, its that i picked by decision. im not proud of it im just saying

The pascal prediction i am proud of, yeah he was at home, but EVERY1 on youtube was picking dawson.

you tell me if i didnt break that down perfectly. i said if dawson didnt get his jab workign he woudl lose, what do ya know-dawson never threw the jab and he got whooped

Comment

No1 saw the re-weigh in, that probally didnt even happen

Idk we'll see
                      ??????? So ESPN lied about the entire thing? Don't know about that....

Comment

Working...
                      X