No announcement yet.

The Last Days Of Adam Lanza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Stop beating around the bush and tell him how there was that second shooter that the media ignored, and how the children didn't even die as nobody saw them.

The mainstream media needs to tell us who and where that second shooter is and where those children are who weren't even killed.
    The mainstream media and the police did report bringing in someone for questioning that they found near the school. I have no idea what happened to him, I have accepted the fact that it was only one shooter.

I probably wasn't tuned in to the news update about that, which brings me to the point of my previous post that the mainstream medias apology was short and inadequate. CNN essentially used squeally's argument about fast information. I probably waited 2 hour to see the segment after the "coming up" and "next" previews before the commercial break. Like the correction section of the newspaper, most people didn't see it. Or, People didn't see an corrected updated of what they heard earlier and are now thoroughly and genuinely confused on what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      One of my friends is into all the conspiracy theories and he says it was all planned by the government, he says there was more than one shooter atleast 2 or 3. Also he says all the kids where killed by a rifle and they originally found the rifle in the trunk and Adam was found with 2 handguns then later they said they found a total of 4 handguns inside the school kinda weird.
      There was a video on it (think it's on worldstar or something like that) but it makes interesting viewing if I'm honest.

I'd check it out before down-playing or scoffing at the idea.

Best thing is always to research the stuff yourself.

Comment

But has anyone heard anything about the days leading up to the massacre?

Was this kid that much of a ghost who suddenly got his mums guns & popped up to the local school to slaughter kids.

Comment

Your use of the smiley icon with the thread topic really bothers me......

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            It was the mainstream media that spread the false rumors surrounding the tragedy, therefore they wanted everybody to know. I was watching CNN when they claimed that the shooter's mother was a teacher in the school. They even brought in a psychologist or psychiatrist to claim that the shooter killed children to get revenge on his mom because she loved them. Then as the facts became more apparent, they changed tune and used your excuse as to why they gave false information. Their apology was quick and inadequate, similar to the correction section of a newspaper.

Unlike the conspiracy theories of old that were based with little information, such as a single photo of lockness, the Newtown conspiracies is based on a lot of information given by the mainstream media. Therefore the "something, something" that you claim it represents doesn't apply to these set of conspiracy theories.
            Try reading my post about the pressures to publish in today's competitive multimedia market.

Media outlets used to have time to check their facts. Nowadays in the time they spend checking, someone else already has the scoop. So everything is published right away and gets sorted out later.

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            The mainstream media and the police did report bringing in someone for questioning that they found near the school. I have no idea what happened to him, I have accepted the fact that it was only one shooter.
            He was released after being questioned.

I probably wasn't tuned in to the news update about that, which brings me to the point of my previous post that the mainstream medias apology was short and inadequate. CNN essentially used squeally's argument about fast information. I probably waited 2 hour to see the segment after the "coming up" and "next" previews before the commercial break. Like the correction section of the newspaper, most people didn't see it. Or, People didn't see an corrected updated of what they heard earlier and are now thoroughly and genuinely confused on what happened.
            It's not really an excuse. Typically when something big happens everyone is confused and frightened so the information doesn't come across clearly. Then once it does come out then it's in the public domain to be poured over for days.

Bear in mind that almost everyone who says there was "something fishy" about Sandy Hook says that there is "something fishy" about every major news event.

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            There was a video on it (think it's on worldstar or something like that) but it makes interesting viewing if I'm honest.

I'd check it out before down-playing or scoffing at the idea.

Best thing is always to research the stuff yourself.
            I agree with the last point here. But "research the stuff yourself" does not mean watching a conspi****** video on the most inane social media video site on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              What happens is that competition in the news marketplace results in a rush to publish and so in the days following a major event there are rumours, falsehoods, mistakes and confusion all being published without being checked. This results in large amounts of poor information being released into the public sphere, which of course is then seized upon by conspi******s for whom any information that does not conform to a realistic narrative is seized upon and trumpeted as proof of something something something.

What that something represents is "The mainstream media don't want you to know this, but I know it so I am more special and clever than you!".
              A quick question to you as you seem to be the chief conspiracy buster around here, what do you make of that video in which one of the slain kids father looks as if he's laughing then a second later when he knows the camera's on his puts on a big sob act? What do you think of that?

Comment

I found it a little odd that one of the families apparently had a wake just 2 days after the shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  A quick question to you as you seem to be the chief conspiracy buster around here, what do you make of that video in which one of the slain kids father looks as if he's laughing then a second later when he knows the camera's on his puts on a big sob act? What do you think of that?
                  I cannot imagine the sort of grief that he is going through and how he copes with that. I also cannot imagine the sort of person who scrutinises the reactions of grieving relatives in order to make spurious and libelous claims about them and their motives.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Out of everything I found that the most disturbing along with the guy who brought in kids into his house as he began crying telling the story, only to find out dude is apart of SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) on top of dude flip flopping his story to different media outlets.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but clearly there's something a little off with this situation.
                    Last edited by RL_GMA; 01-15-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I cannot imagine the sort of grief that he is going through and how he copes with that. I also cannot imagine the sort of person who scrutinises the reactions of grieving relatives in order to make spurious and libelous claims about them and their motives.
                      I don't think people's intentions are to point the finger at someone for doing something wrong or in this case being "part of a conspiracy", but the guy clearly looks as if he's preparing like an actor would prepare for a scene. There can be plenty of explanations, but being a Father myself this doesn't seem like someone who lost their kid less than 24 hrs prior. But hey...

Comment

Working...
                      X