Green vs Santiago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green vs Santiago

Just saw an ad for this?

LHW fight I believe, is this worth going to the pub for?

Quick Reply, no.

Green is done like a dish. Most people were claiming he was beating the Pole on the cards before he got caught and subsequently stopped.
    I saw Danny gasping for breath after 3 rounds, even spitting out his mouthpiece on 3 occassions to buy time for a quick breather. I don't believe he was even penalized for that blatant timewasting.

He's nigh on 40yrs old, had some some serious medical complications over the years and suffered a couple of horrible beatings in his past 2 fights. Why would anybody want to see him cop more of the same?

He's had a good career, but this nonsense about wanting to keep fighting for money is a joke. Hang 'em up Danny, for everybody's sake. Enjoy your remaining health with your wife and kids and know that its never too late to walk away.

Comment

I agree filfy, its time to stop watching these old aussie boxers trying to milk the aus public for money.

Comment

Yeah go to the pub & enjoy the action.

This is Greens farewell fight for the fans.

Comment

Santiago is 39, has fought three times in five years since getting knocked out by Tarver. All his losses by KO or stoppage. Old, inactive and chinny - perfect farewell fodder for Danny.

Comment

This fight is over before it begins.

I won't watch this if it was on Fox Sports for Free.

Comment

Don't even know who this Santiago was until I saw one of his fights.

And my answer: NO, not worth going to the pub for.

Not even worth putting money on at all.

Comment

Working...
              X