No announcement yet.

Dana White: I Bet Money On Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    well cortez admitted he didn't say "Let's go" so stop being a dick.
    Whether he admitted it or not, go back and watch the video...he CLEARLY says "let's go" and motions for them to fight. Because he says it didn't happen, that means it didn't happen, even if u can hear him say it? Riiigggghhhhttt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      He put a big wager on Ortiz?! Oh dear.
      A fool & his money are soon parted!
      I couldn't even find someone on this site to bet against Mayweather for points! This guy actually bet real greenbacks on Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I couldn't even find someone on this site to bet against Mayweather for points! This guy actually bet real greenbacks on Ortiz!
        You have to ask yourself why we don't have the uproar that we had when Floyd was burning a $100 bill. This is even worse, its throwing a substansial amount of money away. At least when burning it, you still have the ashes, while Dana's money is juz GONE!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          well cortez admitted he didn't say "Let's go" so stop being a dick.
          no, he admitted he never said fight, but he clearly said let's go, motioned them to fight, and said time in, watch the sequence, it's all very clear

Comment

Is this dude White serious? How can you own a business & be this stupid as to bet on Ortiz. White might want to stick to promoting that street fighting crap he does. What a DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdei47 View Post
              Is this dude White serious? How can you own a business & be this stupid as to bet on Ortiz. White might want to stick to promoting that street fighting crap he does. What a DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Apparantly, Mr. White knows something of the business of fighting, but nothing of the activity itself.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                He put a big wager on Ortiz?! Oh dear.
                A fool & his money are soon parted!

I find this ironic though given some of the disgraceful refereeing & decisions as of late in the UFC. But his excuse ''I have no control over them''
                He doesn't. The ACs appoint the refs and judges for the event.

Comment

Working...
                X