Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all those who say they'll boycott Pacquiao vs Margarito.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Yea,We need new faces on 24/7.

I got enough of Hoya s fishnet,and how Floyd is getting his nails done like a ***.

That scene where Floyd was in the Beauty Salon was actually funny.

I agree though, I want to see new faces on 24/7.

Comment

Can't wait to see it on a 60 inch LED HDTV.

Comment

not boycotting it, just not paying for it.

Comment

I'm really not going to watch it, I don't know how I could go about proving it to you guys but I really wont be watching it. for me it's not even about Pacquiao fight this cheater it's bigger than that, I feel this fight is a mockery of our sport and I feel like it shouldn't be happening, in fact I feel that the happening of this fight is rock solid proof of the corruption in Boxing..

here you have 2 guys whom are UNRANKED IN THE TOP 10 at 154 going at it for a vacant title in a fight where it doesn't even count as a Jr Middleweight fight because the limit in a Jr Middleweight fight is 154 and the limit in this fight is 150. then to make it worse they are fighting for a title that others in the division whom have been there longer should have the right to fight for, I just simply don't respect it, I don't respect when he did it with Cotto and for all you smart asses I don't respect when Leonard did it to Lalonde neither nor when Morales did something similar to Willie Limond recently for the vacant WBC Silver light welterweight title by making the limit 143 I guess because he couldn't make 140 and needed at least 3 extra pounds but still wanted a title fight..

these are actions, past or present, that I don't respect. call me what you want say I'm a sour grape or tell me I'm bugging out but it wont change my lack of interests in seeing this fight, I would rather watch Pacquao fight Cornelius Bundradge and give that hard working, non cheating tough S O B a pay day. there's just no respect nor interests in it for me, I mean it when I say I wont be watching that fight, too many cards play against it..

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

That scene where Floyd was in the Beauty Salon was actually funny.

I agree though, I want to see new faces on 24/7.

Its just UNREAL.

He is wannabe gangsta and then he is on rollers like a *** then he goes to beauty salon to get his nails done.

Comment

Cowboys stadium is gonna to be rocking. Man I wish I can be there just to feel the atmosphere. Cant wait. And i'm really looking forward to the 24/7, They have a lot of material to talk about.

Comment

This fight will be epic. These 2 mutha****ers gonna raise hell in Dallas come this Nov. I'll bet my bottom dollar that pussi floyd will buy this fight and will be watching it from his cell block. Cheering for Pacman. Floyd was once a ******* you know.

Comment

Oh, I'll be watching, I just won't be paying for it. I'm not on some morality crusade, nor is it about justice (though for some it could be), it's about screwing an undeserving ****.

Comment

ill watch it for sure. i dont like the fact that its a catchweight title fight, i just think its wrong to deny your opponent the right to weigh in at the proper limits just because hes bigger than you. There is more than enough divisions already without fighters making up their own to suit them.

Im not that arsed about the margarito thing. if you are stupid enough to do the crime, you do the time. its not the fight i wanted to see, but when the bell rings it should be a good fight.

having said that iv not even seen this fight listed on sky yet but haye vs harrison is listed on the same day. so it might not even be on anyway!

Comment

ill watch but it doesnt mean im paying.

Comment

Working...
                      X