No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation Vita Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Playstation Vita Thread

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/d/5/C/1d5C5/SGK0451.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 06-02-2013, 05:09 AM.

just got my call of duty black ops vita. i must say im impressed........

Comment

Got one of teh worst ratings for a Vita game.

Comment

yep, i still love the game though. good story and graphics look awesome keeps you entertained. i guess you have to play it in order to give it a good review, most people gave it a bad review because of how limited the multiplayer, i think this game is amazing.

Comment

i been entertaining the idea of getting this to keep me company on the road cuz android/mobile games just really suck imo...

but damn it seems like this thing is about ready to be discontinued.

Comment

Should be getting a price cut soon.

Comment

I'd take a PSP over a Vita any day of the week, even the games on that were garbage though and it was mostly used to play PS1 games. Sony needs to spend more time making games instead of creating hardware that is expensive and doesn't have the games to make you want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                I'd take a PSP over a Vita any day of the week, even the games on that were garbage though and it was mostly used to play PS1 games. Sony needs to spend more time making games instead of creating hardware that is expensive and doesn't have the games to make you want it.
                But the PS Vita has many good games. Let's see; Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Wipeout 2048, Persona 4 Golden, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Little Big Planet, Sound Shapes, and many more in all the genres. Not to forget the ones coming out this year like The Legend of Heroes, Ys, Killzone: Mercinaries, Tearaway, and many more. You are truly misinformed about the size and quality of the Vita library.

What kind of games are you into?

Comment

Comment

We used to have this but we sold it.

Comment

Working...
                    X