Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool, cool.

What game were you watching?

I downed half a bottle of Captain before my network booted me and reconfigured itself, in the meantime I smoked a bowl, so I'm legit for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Cool, cool.

What game were you watching?

I downed half a bottle of Captain before my network booted me and reconfigured itself, in the meantime I smoked a bowl, so I'm legit for now.
      A's-Tigers Game 3. Haha, nice.

Comment

• Score?????

Comment

• BTW, when you guys see Chief next tell him I was looking for his ass. This makes like....the 12th time I've missed him when under the influence. Not cool.

Comment

Score?????
            A's took it 2-0, shut them out. Backs against the wall down 2-1 in the series with all remaining games at home. Have to reverse sweep. Tonight was a good start.

Comment

• Sounds like I missed out on a good one.

I find myself watching more NFL and less MLB and NBA thanks to my newest girlfriend. She's a diehard Saints fan, so I have to suffer through the gaydom that is the NFL.

Comment

Sounds like I missed out on a good one.

I find myself watching more NFL and less MLB and NBA thanks to my newest girlfriend. She's a diehard Saints fan, so I have to suffer through the gaydom that is the NFL.
                I feel for ya man, not an NFL guy

Comment

• Just S. Pellegrino sparkling natural mineral water for me tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Just S. Pellegrino sparkling natural mineral water for me tonight.
                    Expensive ****, you ballin' son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Expensive ****, you ballin' son.
                      Sparkling water is such a big deal in Italy. Overrated crap in a bottle.

Comment

Working...
                      X