Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones opens as favorite vs. Shogun Rua at UFC 128

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my only worry is that will the legit shogun show up? he's coming off of another surgery, and the last time he came off of a surgery he got embarassed by a much lesser opponent in forrest. don't get me wrong, forrest is solid, but the shogun from pride should have dominated him.

anyway, my cousin is taking bets on this, hes betting on jones. im thinking of throwing down 20 dollars but like i said, my only concern is shogun coming off of a surgery. anyone know any relative info about this surgery that would help sway me in either direction?

Comment

jones is going to win and it will surprise everyone by how easily he will win. I have the feeling that shogun wont be 100 percent for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
        jones is going to win and it will surprise everyone by how easily he will win. I have the feeling that shogun wont be 100 percent for this fight.
        ^^^^...This

Comment

I think Shogun has the best shot against Jones at 205.
          I would have liked Jones face off against Rampage, Forrest or Machida before the fight though. Not sure what to do with the Bader fight. Is Jones that good or was Bader overrated?

Comment

Moment is truth tonight. Jones is going to KO shogun

Comment

Jon Jones is a complete and utter genius folks. It's just his time.

Comment

What did i tell you guys

Comment

Working...
                X