No announcement yet.

DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANA WHITE: BOXING is a JOKE

Dana White: What Floyd did last night was a disgrace to the sport of boxing. I would never let that ***** happen in my company. Boxing is becoming a circus act... Just a joke.

Via twitter.

I agree. Floyd has single handedly made boxing into a circus, and with his actions in the last few years he made boxing into a complete JOKE.

Atleast in MMA the best fight the best, they dont go on year long vacations just to come back and fight some scrub and go on vacation again.

Comment

But its cool in mma when a guy is completely out cold and the guy pounds his face in a few more times on the ground

Comment

99.9% of the sports world: MMA is a joke

Comment

Velasquez vs Dos Santos FREE!!!!

I love Dana for this

Comment

I thought MMA was proud of the "let men fight" idea?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              But its cool in mma when a guy is completely out cold and the guy pounds his face in a few more times on the ground
              lol...........

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                I agree. Floyd has single handedly made boxing into a circus, and with his actions in the last few years he made boxing into a complete JOKE.

Atleast in MMA the best fight the best, they dont go on year long vacations just to come back and fight some scrub and go on vacation again.

That sucker punch from a skilled fighter was heard all over the world and it sounded nasty.

Comment

MMA is gay so i dont care what that *** has to say

Comment

Hard to disagree with him right now.

It has become very WWF like.

Comment

Working...
                    X