No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Anyone I Touch Solid is Going Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Anyone I Touch Solid is Going Down

Highly-touted junior lightweight prospect Adrien “The Problem” Broner was criticized after a lackluster win over Daniel Ponce De Leon in March, his HBO debut. Broner didn’t engage De Leon much in the match, even though he seemed to have his way with the Mexican every time he pressed the action.

[Click Here To Read More]

he garbage

Comment

how about you fight roman martinez buddy and get ktfo power hitters from 126 will be at 130 so dont think you can run to 135 cuz bam bam is there also

Comment

broner just stay humble while you progress. this is a deadly business. and the haters need to understand that this is a deadly business too.

Comment

of course anyone he touches is going to go down,he's a natural lightweight fighting featherweights,of course they going to go down..why doesn't he go back to lightweight where he has fougth before and challenge rios?...just watch,he'll move back up when rios is gone

Comment

Seems like a dumb thing to say.

Ponce might disagree.

Comment

if he just waits another year, fighters like Juanma Lopez, Gamboa, will be moving up to 130 and should help make for some great fights and matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Seems like a dumb thing to say.

Ponce might disagree.
                yeah i must agree with that, i think ponce did enough to win. this guy should move up though, i'd like to see him fight a little bit bigger guys

Comment

Ponce is a beast

Comment

Yet you lost to Ponce DeLeon.

Comment

Working...
                    X