Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey will not fight again for less than a half a million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he should get that much. After his last fight all I heard was "when is Josh Clottey fighting again?" There were also a small demand for a Pacquiao-Mayweather match.

Comment

CLottey will fight again

Comment

He'll probably never fight at 147 again.

I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Angulo or Krkland.

Comment

Plus the additional "throw the fight" money Arum slid Clottey before the fight, a few million dollars in poor ass Ghana? Dude is probably set for life

Comment

sounds like arum paid him off to lose....

Comment

I still wanna see him and Mosley, or Berto if there is a way to work that out. he really should take what he can get, the closest to 500, take 400, win the fight and then demand 500. Maybe even move up, I mean he's already fought a lot of the welters, lets see how he does against some decent comp at 154.

Comment

He is not worth that much, his biggest accomplishment was not getting KOed by Pac in a boring fight. My prediction is that he is not going to fight again. He hit the Pac lotto and is going to retire off of it

Comment

He shud fith berto, $$$$ for both of em haha

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Why should he when guys like Berto are getting a million for HBO.

Then again he could have turned on the gas and beat Cotto, and at least tried to beat Pac so that doesnt help him.

hmm Clottey vs Berto may be interesting.
                    i would put my money on clottey in that fight

Comment

Hes moving up to 154 so I wouldn't be surprised if he got that Margarito rematch after Pac beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X