Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iceman Scully makes his prediction for Calzaghe Dawson(click here)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I agree, Chad told me lasT Saturday that he would KO Calzaghe.

where'd you see him?

Comment

Originally posted by RIZONATOR View Post
      Well his resume rivals Calzaghe's.

Pretty sad if you ask me.
      Don't talk bad about my chad!!! His resume is twice the resume of calslappy

Comment

Originally posted by SadChadDawson View Post
        Don't talk bad about my chad!!! His resume is twice the resume of calslappy
        There's only one Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZONATOR View Post
          There's only one Ricky Hatton.
          I've got him covered too, Lil Licky is a good guy

Comment

macchamp you said if somebody gives you an answer on how dawson beats calzaghe you would take it into consideration. instead you're changing ur name, sig, getting defensive, whats the problem? and how'd you come to the conclusion calzaghe has more power then johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              macchamp you said if somebody gives you an answer on how dawson beats calzaghe you would take it into consideration. instead you're changing ur name, sig, getting defensive, whats the problem? and how'd you come to the conclusion calzaghe has more power then johnson?
              Calslappy would get his ass whooped by Dawson, the same way Dawson whooped Johnsons ass.

Calslappy is a fraud, did you see the old men he fought? Calslappy is afraid of him. Calslappy is nothing but an overrated white fighter. If Calslappy was black, no one would even know his name

Comment

Originally posted by SadChadDawson View Post
                Calslappy would get his ass whooped by Dawson, the same way Dawson whooped Johnsons ass.

Calslappy is a fraud, did you see the old men he fought? Calslappy is afraid of him. Calslappy is nothing but an overrated white fighter. If Calslappy was black, no one would even know his name
                D*mn, the truth hurts. But, I wouldn't go as far as calling "Slappy seconds" overrated. Somewhat underrated actually. But, Dawson would hand him his @ss rolled up in an American flag and back to Wales, UK wherever the hell he's from.

Comment

Come on now, you HAVE TO give Joe his respect...beating EUBANK, JONES, HOPKINS, LACY, Byron MITCHELL, etc is nothing to sneeze at...BLACK, WHITE, RED OR GREEN, the guy can fight

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                    Come on now, you HAVE TO give Joe his respect...beating EUBANK, JONES, HOPKINS, LACY, Byron MITCHELL, etc is nothing to sneeze at...BLACK, WHITE, RED OR GREEN, the guy can fight
                    I think you might be slightly biased because you used to train bad chad dawson

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
                      Here's the rest of Scully's analysis

Chad in great shape...Eddie tells me he's got him running those steeeeeep mountains just outside Vegas now...Chad is taller than Joe...rangier...coming into his own mentally as he showed against Tarver...Chad is much younger, much fresher, great jab...wants to prove himself...has great legs, something that at this stage of the game neither Ant or RJ has anymore....motivation on his side with the physical tools to compliment it...Chad has such range with his style and size...unlike ANYTHING Joe has ever seen before...You cannot even count Bernard and RJ at this point as compared to what they were in their primes...Chad has skills, size, enthusiasm and range to GO ALONG WITH His youthful desire and vigor...I don't feel that what worked with B-Hops and RJ would work at this stage of the game with Chadwick - ICEMAN SCULLY
                      no offense to iceman who i respect, but none of that meant anything against glen johnson, another high work rate fighter, who may hit as hard or maybe a little harder then joe now, but that it's.

Comment

Working...
                      X