Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PACQUIAO clearly beats Marquez on Dec. 8, Roach shouldn't get credit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PACQUIAO clearly beats Marquez on Dec. 8, Roach shouldn't get credit!

If Pacquiao beats Marquez this time around clearly, Freddie Roach doesn't get any credit and he doesn't deserve it, All the credit should go to Manny, Buboy and Alex Ariza, Freddie already had his chances and he came up with nothing, he was more focused on being filmed the 24/7 and talking ****y trash talk than strategy.

Sorry for my harsh criticism of Roach but the guy is overrated, all his fighters have lost or looked like crap, he basically got famous of Manny Pacquiao, and Manny is basically a self taught fighter.

Floyd Sr. even said Pacman basically trains himself and Roach just holds mitts, because Pac has no defense.

Roach only claim is teaching Pacman to throw a right hook hahaah wtf? Roach has never taught any fighter to set traps or use slick counters or defensive moves.

The same 1 2 3 combo and roll out is all Freddie knows.

Like I said if Pacman actually beats Marquez which I doubt highly because he hasn't been able to beat him clearly in the last 3 times, he and buboy and ariza deserve the credit not Roach.

Ariza gets Pac in shape, and Buboy is basically the guy who is helping with the gameplan this time around while Roach just holds the mitts with the 1 2 3 roll under routine.

+1

What kind of a joke trainer has fighters who lose occasionally.

Comment

Sure lol..

Comment

Nice thread. Right on point.

Comment

If Pacquiao wins clearly he still won't get much credit because people will put it down to JMM's age.

Comment

Pac - Marquez 3 late rounds....

"Manny you got to knock this guy out"

Freddie Roach

Thats was the strategy. lol. He had no idea what Jmm was doing.

Comment

So he gets not credit if he wons but gets ****ted on if he loses

Makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post

Freddie Roach

LOL Man Yall are some fools. Roach didnt know what JMM was doing. Man I wish I could say these things to Roach's face. That little ****** deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  If Pacquiao beats Marquez this time around clearly, Freddie Roach doesn't get any credit and he doesn't deserve it, All the credit should go to Manny, Buboy and Alex Ariza, Freddie already had his chances and he came up with nothing, he was more focused on being filmed the 24/7 and talking ****y trash talk than strategy.

Sorry for my harsh criticism of Roach but the guy is overrated, all his fighters have lost or looked like crap, he basically got famous of Manny Pacquiao, and Manny is basically a self taught fighter.

Floyd Sr. even said Pacman basically trains himself and Roach just holds mitts, because Pac has no defense.

Roach only claim is teaching Pacman to throw a right hook hahaah wtf? Roach has never taught any fighter to set traps or use slick counters or defensive moves.

The same 1 2 3 combo and roll out is all Freddie knows.

Like I said if Pacman actually beats Marquez which I doubt highly because he hasn't been able to beat him clearly in the last 3 times, he and buboy and ariza deserve the credit not Roach.

Ariza gets Pac in shape, and Buboy is basically the guy who is helping with the gameplan this time around while Roach just holds the mitts with the 1 2 3 roll under routine.
                  LOL, relying on quotes from FLoyd Sr for proof? I guess Pac must be on A-side meth then eh? If Floyd Sr says it must be true!

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post

Freddie Roach

exactly, Roach used to be a good trainer before he got a huge ego and fame.

Comment

Working...
                    X