Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Snookie.

Troll lookin *****.

i have never heard anyone say Snooki is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      lol?

are you serious?

cmon man.

they are rich and hollywood stars because they are some of the best looking women of all time. lol! it's not the other way around.

get real man. you really think a stylist and a makeup artist can turn a troll into one of those perfect creatures?

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

again, man, if you think that celebrities (in our case, beautiful women,) are only so beautiful because of clothing and makeup you are sorely mistaken.

that's why these girls make millions?
        makeup?

LOL. it's called talent. you bring it with you to the game. you don't teach it. it just is.

Comment

Comment

again, man, if you think that celebrities (in our case, beautiful women,) are only so beautiful because of clothing and makeup you are sorely mistaken.

makeup?

LOL. it's called talent. you bring it with you to the game. you don't teach it. it just is.
            I don't think that the issue is that most of them are ugly, it's just that they're not necessarily the most beautiful women out there, and make up does play a part. I can take a walk around Manhattan and find women that will blow away many female celebrities physically.

If they're actresses they , at least in theory, are not supposed to be chosen soley on the basis of looks, there should be SOME talent
            Last edited by res; 10-10-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

How this face was selected to be on Sport Illustrated Swimsuit issue I have no idea. She is skinny but not really a banging body. Now that look at it most girls aren't that good looking on SI Swimsuit issues. Highly overrated girls. I see better girls in damn bus stops.

Comment

makeup?

Sure, most these hollywood stars are talented and great in what they do, no questions about that. but you gotta admit that makeup makes them look 100% better.

Comment

lol?

are you serious?

cmon man.

they are rich and hollywood stars because they are some of the best looking women of all time. lol! it's not the other way around.

get real man. you really think a stylist and a makeup artist can turn a troll into one of those perfect creatures?
                  Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Yes...

I can't lie, I'd still bang....

Comment

makeup?

Sorry to say this but very few of these chicks have talent. It's not like it used to be in the old days where actors and actresses had to sing, dance, act and be well rounded.

All they have to do now is be the fresh new face, be attractive or know someone. Look at Goldie Hawn's daughter, wtf is her name. She isn't anything special, keeps getting movies...why? Because she's the daughter of a famous person. You would be shocked as to how many actors today have that in their family.

Comment

Working...
                      X