Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm meeting Mike Tyson next month when he comes to Ireland, you jelly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad luck m8

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Thats right he's doing a Q&A thing in Limerick,
      I'll get to meet him get a picture and an autograph...

I'm really excited, 10th of October, I get to meet another boxing legend.

Y'all gone hate and say I'm lying, remember when I told y'all I meet Roy Jones, Erik Morales, Roger Mayweather, Adrien Broner, Evander Holyfield, Suge Knight, deadmau5 and got to hold Floyds belt in Vegas back in May, you all said I was lying.

I proved you all wrong, this time I'll do it again.

Sorry ass Internet warriors
      Nah ain't jelly at all....I WILL be jelly when and IF you post the picture of you meeting him though...but till then you lie you lie like a fly with a booga in it's nutz.....you ain't neva gonna meet no Mike Tyson......true story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Nah ain't jelly at all....I WILL be jelly when and IF you post the picture of you meeting him though...but till then you lie you lie like a fly with a booga in it's nutz.....you ain't neva gonna meet no Mike Tyson......true story!!!
        Already posted pics of me, with your hero El Terrible.

Comment

When you shake his hand you will beleive me when I say he is a giant, well he was on the big side still the last time I saw him, but it felt like I was shaking hands with "The Thing" from fantastic four. Great Man, Greater Boxer

Comment

He does that many of these things now, I've seen him twice in the last 2 years.

I don't know why I bothered the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Thats right he's doing a Q&A thing in Limerick,
              I'll get to meet him get a picture and an autograph...

I'm really excited, 10th of October, I get to meet another boxing legend.

Y'all gone hate and say I'm lying, remember when I told y'all I meet Roy Jones, Erik Morales, Roger Mayweather, Adrien Broner, Evander Holyfield, Suge Knight, deadmau5 and got to hold Floyds belt in Vegas back in May, you all said I was lying.

I proved you all wrong, this time I'll do it again.

Sorry ass Internet warriors
              No, I'm not jelly.

Comment

Met him already, cost me nothing.

Comment

I always use "jelly" in place of jealous too. Lol

Comment

He's doing dates around the UK but it costs £100 just to get in.

Comment

Your cool but guess what I met him twice in the barber shop got two pictures one when I was a little boy and at 16 and when I see him again ima have him sign my jet magazine with him on the cover. POW

Comment

Working...
                      X