No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I been reading these threads for the past week to decide if I should join or not, and I have decided to join. There seem to be plenty of knowledgable posters here and it seems very busy which I like.

some of you probably already know me as "suzieq49" over on ESB

Im also brocktonblockbuster49 on boxrec.

-So i just wanted to say hi to the classic section , and look forward to some good threads.

Originally posted by SuzieQ49
    I been reading these threads for the past week to decide if I should join or not, and I have decided to join. There seem to be plenty of knowledgable posters here and it seems very busy which I like.

-So i just wanted to say hi to the classic section , and look forward to some good threads.
    welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome SuzieQ49, touch gloves and start punching.
      Good K to get you started.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        welcome to the forum.
        I'm betting this is the only time you'll have kinds words for Brockton, Butterfly...He's a HUGE Marciano fan and unlike yourself, actually knows of what he speaks.

Welcome Brockton!

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
          I'm betting this is the only time you'll have kinds words for Brockton, Butterfly...He's a HUGE Marciano fan and unlike yourself, actually knows of what he speaks.

Welcome Brockton!
          heh
          yea Butterflies favorite fighter is Marciano

btw my favorite fighter is muhammad ali

Comment

Glad to have you aboard! Try to stick it out; the people here aren't always so considerate or knowledgeable when it comes to boxing history but it's a good place in the end (otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't still be here). I think its one of the best boxing forums on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
              Glad to have you aboard! Try to stick it out; the people here aren't always so considerate or knowledgeable when it comes to boxing history but it's a good place in the end (otherwise I sure as hell wouldn't still be here). I think its one of the best boxing forums on the net.
              as a matter of fact kid achilles and i are the only knowledgeable posters in this forum.

LOL

Comment

there seem to be a lot of knew posters i havnt seen before.

i already knew yogi and kid achilles from other forums, and they are both posters with very good knowledge.

Comment

i already knew yogi and kid achilles from other forums
                  That "Yogi" over at ESB is not me, Brockton...I'm the original!

I doubt if you'd remember me at ESB because I've rarely ever posted there, but my username there is/was "Sam Dixon".

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi

Welcome Brockton!
                    what, cause i say that marciano is overrated that means i don't know what i'm talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X