No announcement yet.

Are you excited for part IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you excited for part IV?

All three fight have been high paced and have provided much excitement. For the 4th time i beieve its time to finally shut it down. Both know this is the last fight between them and now it's all about taking risk. This is not going the distance. They're looking to kill and destroy... any doubt (k.o or wide ud.d.) and i believe its gonna be clear this time. Im genuinely excited. There is history, there is rivalry, there is going to be closure. I can;t wait. I love both fighters, but pac should win so the mega fight wth May can happend.

whose pumped???????

i absolutey cant wait for this fight! at first i was like i really dont care but the closer saturday comes the more excited i am becomming ! there will be alot of escuses on sunday morning as to why the fight went how it did ! but im a straight shotter and ill call it how it is !

Comment

They both seem to want to go for the KO this time so I hope neither of them hold back. It should be an all action classic. Didn't really like the fight when it was first announced but I'm getting more excited as the day approaches.

Comment

unfortunately, im not even close to being pumped up

it's wednesday of fight week and i'm kinda like 'meh' with the whole thing...i haven't even planned a fight party yet

i know it'll be a fun fight to watch but not feeling much buzz

Comment

i Expect a great fight regardless of outcome.

Pac wins k.o. - Fights money may, or rios, or bradley

if marquez wins k.o. - fights bradley, rios, broner.

Comment

When PAc fight,it seems like the world shuts down to watch him fight, I been to night clubs were they turn off the music and show his fight on 20 different tvs, its always a holiday when he fights.. Cant wait!!!

Comment

Not too hyped for it. Just hoping JMM gets that official win if it goes to the cards

Comment

Originally posted by jabSTRAIGHTh00k View Post
                All three fight have been high paced and have provided much excitement. For the 4th time i beieve its time to finally shut it down. Both know this is the last fight between them and now it's all about taking risk. This is not going the distance. They're looking to kill and destroy... any doubt (k.o or wide ud.d.) and i believe its gonna be clear this time. Im genuinely excited. There is history, there is rivalry, there is going to be closure. I can;t wait. I love both fighters, but pac should win so the mega fight wth May can happend.

whose pumped???????
                no i'm not. this is the boxing equivalent of movies like friday after next or saw 6-hey it will sell so lets make it.

Comment

I think the previous three are great fights to rewatch and I expect this one to be the same. They're not wild brawls, they're really close, tense affairs, where every clean shot is very significant. The previous installments have stood the test of time and hopefully this will be another worthy addition to the series.

I know there's not as much at stake this time since both fighters' careers are winding down, but that's just the way it goes.

Comment

I dont care bout ppv buys. does not concern me as a fan. I was not interested in this fight in the begining but now as the fight grows closer, i see both men have trained their hardest and for special reason... it now or never! This fight SHOULD HAVE A DEFINITE WINNER. no more close fights. that is the driving force behind this promotion... that THERE WILL BE NO MORE DOUBT. not a championship fight, but feels that way. bot p4p players trying to end a fued to see who really is the best.

can't f'ing wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X