Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Really Think Hopkins Is Going To Beat Taylor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Hopkins holding on to the belts for ever. Sooner or later he is going to lose, I just hope its to this young up and comer than some bum that won't keep the titles for long.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      You're going to learn two things this year Borikua..

You already learned to never bet against Floyd, next you will learn to never bet against Hopkins..

What you want me to do? Save all this fantasy points for my retirement?...I tought that Rick told you it ain't real money...lol..

Comment

Naw ths wonr be a boring fight cause Taylor is going to try to pressure Hopkins and tire him

Comment

Taylor just doesn't have the experience. He's gonna get his ass whooped physically AND mentally.

When the hell did Bernard become a mark anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth(Mayweatherfan)
            I know every fighter is beatable but Hopkins does seem unstoppable. He always finds a way to win...

I dont think he is unstoppable I just dont think Hopkins has been in with an opponent that is really that dangerous.

Tito can be nuetralized easily...we have seen this happen a few times now...****ing throw a jab and move your feet and Tito is a fish out of water.

Oscar is a very good boxer but he wanted to play chess with Hopkins and no one beats Nard in chess, had Oscar of pressed the action he was way to small and would have gotten beat up and his ego is too big to really get ****ed up in the ring.

And...

NArd has fought no one else in the last zillion years...

A fighter his size (not Oscar or Tito-who both had serious limitations that were unique of each others) that is not I repeat is not afraid to let his hands go is going to give Hopkins a fight...but...if fighters continue to play chess with Hopkins as all of his recent opponents have he will continue to win...and win easily.

Taylor is bigger, as strong, can punch, has a great jab, is young as ****...providing his chin is good which we still dont really know he should press the action with a ton of jabs (not short arm Jameel McCline specials) and throw some huge right hands in every round...the last 15 seconds of each round he should put the pedal to the medal...

Lets see if this old man can really fight a real fight...**** this chess bull**** because we have all seen over the last 6 or seven years that no one beats NArd in chess.

Time to switch it up Taylor! (Isn't it obvious why an old man like Nard would never consider a fight with a young lion like LAcy...because at his age even NArd has to question weather or not he can fight a fight at a JEff LAcy type pace-hell when was the last time he fought a fight that was not at a slugs pace?)

When this happens we will see just how young NArd really is!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
              What you want me to do? Save all this fantasy points for my retirement?...I tought that Rick told you it ain't real money...lol..

Wtf? That was some owned stuff, man....dirty, dirty ownage

Yo, Abdiel, help me out. This guy is talking **** about e-points again.

Comment

Originally posted by scap

Time to switch it up Taylor! (Isn't it obvious why an old man like Nard would never consider a fight with a young lion like LAcy...because at his age even NArd has to question weather or not he can fight a fight at a JEff LAcy type pace-hell when was the last time he fought a fight that was not at a slugs pace?)

When this happens we will see just how young NArd really is!
                You know whats sad though? If/When Bernard defeats Taylor people will say Hopkins was never in with someone dangerous.

Comment

hmm

This fight is very unpredictable to me. When forced I picked Taylor by UD but I am not solid on that at all. This fight is truly unpredictable. Hopkins is favored and rightfully so but even he admits his best days are behind him...

Comment

Taylor will win by UD or a late TKO. I like Hopkins, but Taylor is very impressive, I've seen many fights from Taylor, this guy is the real deal. He has the best jab in boxing today, he is a great finisher, he has a good punch & also he can box & move. He's a very talented boxer, I think Hopkins picked the wrong guy this time. Taylor will be the new champ on July 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth(Mayweatherfan)
                      You know whats sad though? If/When Bernard defeats Taylor people will say Hopkins was never in with someone dangerous.

I dont think so and here is why...

If Taylor goes out and lets his hands go and his punch numbers are up and Hopkins just kicks his ass than my hat is off to Nard and so should everyone elses...

But...

If Taylor goes out and tries to fight like Tito or Oscar or HAkkar or Daniels or Eastman than I am gong to keep calling for someone with some balls to step up and throw punches...

**** it is not like he has middleweight power like Julian Jackson or some **** like that...the guy is a great countr puncher but he is not going to stop anyone with one shot unless it is a body shot against Delahoya.

If Taylor fights hard and loses all credit to NArd...if he fights like a ***** then Im stilll looking for that crazy Jeff LAcy like opponent to challenge the old man...I think NArd is old and no one has fought the fight to show us that yet...here is to Taylor at the very least giving it a shot!

Comment

Working...
                      X