No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King Forgives Samuel Peter, They Reconcile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Don King Forgives Samuel Peter, They Reconcile

According to The Daily Trust paper of Nigeria, promoter Don King and former WBC heavyweight champion Samuel Peter (34-5, 27KOs) have reconciled and will work together once again. Peter was stopped in his last two fights and wants to bounce back with a win.

He was scheduled to see action on the Jean Pascal-Tavoris Cloud undercard on August 11th in Montreal, but the event got cancelled when Pascal suffered an injury.

“Samuel Peter is like a son to me and I have forgiven him,” King said. “He has realized that he can change all what he did wrongly and I’m happy that he is back into our fold.

[Click Here To Read More]

**** don king he can kiss my white ass

Comment

Is Don King ever going to apologize to Chris Arreola for calling him a wet-back?

Or to that guy he beat to death over $500?

Comment

Money & King go together

Not, Floyd Money, but green money. Don isn't relative if he don't have a heavyweight; they have always been his cash cow. I think with Peter, he knows his punch can change things at any moment if he were to get in shape and take this sport serious. Don, is full of himself and wisdom.

Comment

Peter's a loser, always was, always will b...no drive or class...

Comment

"Who's next, who's Next"(does anyone remember that?) err NO ONE because Peter SUCKS and KING has little to NO PULL, NO NETWORK, little access anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
              Is Don King ever going to apologize to Chris Arreola for calling him a wet-back?

Or to that guy he beat to death over $500?
              The King wants to reestabish the Glories of the Nigerian Folks,
              and the Balance on his Bank Account....ONLY IN AMERICA!!!

Comment

Who necks?!

Comment

hmmm...next he'll need to give Don King a generous gift for his birthday... preferably stacks of 100's

Comment

Working...
                  X