Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Steward 1944-2012: A Legend Passes Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe he's gone so suddenly. Truly an icon to the sport of boxing, he will be sorely missed. RIP, Manny.

Comment

• RIP Manny. I'll miss not only your training, but your beautiful commentary.

My favorite line from Manny was, "He's fighting a perfect fight" lol

You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Manny.

Comment

• Boxing royalty just passed. I miss him already. RIP

Comment

• Isn't it amazing how once in a while, someone comes along our lives and has so much zest, so much love for their craft, life and others in general? They do not even have to be directly in our lives. They transcend pure heart and leave an impression on us. We wish we knew them better because they have that ability to turn our bitterness and negativity about life, into pure respect and admiration.

That is how I always saw Manny. That is how I will remember him. Pure Class. R.I.P man. Your time here was not wasted. You touched so many.

Comment

• Shocked and saddened to read the news of Manny's passing. Rest In Peace.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Will be forever missed by anyone who knew him and his love for boxing endeared him to all of us. RIP Manny.

It feels like losing family, he's been a commentator for HBO ever since I started watching fights when I was young.
              "OH MA GAWD!" Partially the reason Ortiz is one of my favorites, the call made that punch exceptionally stand out to me. Sad day for us all.....
              Steward's call at that moment in the fight has been recorded in my memory forever. Will miss his commentary...

Comment

• i f@king hate you cancer!!!!

Comment

• RIP Emanuel.....

Comment

• R.I.P. to a boxing legend

HBO will never be the same

Comment

• R.I.P Legend

Comment

Working...
                      X