No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits For Broner, Delighted With Haymon Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Waits For Broner, Delighted With Haymon Deal

Former 140-pound beltholder Marcos Maidana (34-3, 31KOs) is hungry to get a crack at the WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner (27-0, 24KOs). Golden Boy Promotions is putting together a Showtime Pay-Per-View event on November 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and Broner-Maidana is being targeted as the pay-per-view headliner.

"I hope to beat Broner on November 9 and then there are many other great fighters in my division for the future, God provided," Maidana said. "I hope the Broner fight can be done soon so I don't have to listen to him talking trash anymore. I want Broner to talk inside the ring." [Click Here To Read More]

It's the Al Haymon takeover, he's got both Argentines now as well as half the GBP roster.

Comment

Sweet Jesus this guys taking over Boxing

Comment

You can only get so big until bigger people (the law) start looking into you. How much longer can he slide by under the adviser role.

Comment

I wonder what the Haymon naysayers feel about their favorite fighters signing with him. He is obviously doing something right. Don't hate, appreciate!

Comment

man if Golden Boy gets Broner-Maidana done they have killed it in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It's the Al Haymon takeover, he's got both Argentines now as well as half the GBP roster.
              English fighters are next!

Comment

War Maidana!!!!!!

Comment

Broner gunna make him dance la lambada

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    Broner gunna make him dance la lambada
                    Seriously. About Billiions is gonna win me huge money.

Comment

Working...
                    X