Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare your last sexual experience to a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was drinking.

A technical draw. Head clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I was drinking.

A technical draw. Head clash.

i had one of those once. after a company xmas party, she stood up on the bed to switch positions, we're both drunk as hell and didn't realize that we had knocked most of the mattress off the box spring. anyway, when she stood up she fell, hit her head off the night table.

hospital in robe, naked underneath.

concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

i had one of those once. after a company xmas party, she stood up on the bed to switch positions, we're both drunk as hell and didn't realize that we had knocked most of the mattress off the box spring. anyway, when she stood up she fell, hit her head off the night table.

hospital in robe, naked underneath.

concussion.

Haha! That sounds like a bit of a nightmare.

Mine wasn't that bad. Been together a long time. A polite handshake and promise to resume hostilities later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Haha! That sounds like a bit of a nightmare.

Mine wasn't that bad. Been together a long time. A polite handshake and promise to resume hostilities later.
          it was at the time. she kept shouting 'call the ambu-lance, call the ambu-lance' but i couldn't stop laughing. eventually a neighbour called. i did a few nights in the slammer but it was funny.

in all seriousness, i can laugh about it now but i thought i killed my poor girl by being a tad over zealous.

Comment

tbh

Gatti/Ward 3

I got a lumbar sprain while on top,

got punished but still managed to make it to the end.

happy ending

Comment

it was like mayweather - hatton

me and my ex were on the verge of breaking up but she decided to sleep over the night we were supposed to have called it quits, the next morning she wasnt sure if we'd follow our normal morning ritual and thats when panda took initiative and the first bell rang

the first couple of rounds were more of a feeling out process while the pace steadily increased, we switched it up, wrestled and banged it up on the inside en route to an explosive, satisfying ending

too bad for some of u this one wasnt on pay per view

Comment

Mayweather v Ortiz: She went in for a hug, surprised her with a shot to the face.

Comment

Leonard - Duran 2.

'No Mas' she said. 'No Mas!'

Disapointed it didn't go all the way to be honest.

Comment

I'm a virgin

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Mayweather v Ortiz: She went in for a hug, surprised her with a shot to the face.

Comment

Working...
                      X