No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Open To Rubio II, Rubio Wants Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Open To Rubio II, Rubio Wants Drug Testing

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) is open to the idea of having a rematch with Marco Antonio Rubio (56-6-1, 49KOs). Chavez won a twelve round decision over Rubio last February in Texas, but there was controversy after the match.

[Click Here To Read More]

for what? so rubio can become gun shy like he does in most of his big fights?

Comment

....................wow.

The fight Boxing needs.

Comment

Chavez goes on to say he won't give him the rematch for being a faggot if I read it correctly.
        Julio Cesar Chavez ‏@jcchavezjr1
        @MAVenenoRubio @bbsok es más se me antoja y jamás te la voy adar por maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Chavez goes on to say he won't give him the rematch for being a faggot if I read it correctly.
          lmfao yeah you got it. Chavez is a BOSS.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-15-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised to see if Chavez Jr. does decide to pay Nacho what he's asking for that he also seeks out the services of Memo Heredia. All PED talk aside, it would be an interesting combination if he can get his discipline and ego in check.

Comment

Chavez vs Mac is ok. Not too bad IMO.

Comment

I like him to face macklin instead of rubio, we already seen the rubio fight, no rematch needed their.

Comment

a top rank figter taking drug tests????nahh he will run out the building before the topic even comes up just like the last 2 or 3 times.kid wont even take a piss in a cup

Comment

Working...
                    X