Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
    taking away mannys landed punches throughout the fight is a perfect formula for making the fight look like bradley dominated :/

the only significant punch i can remember bradley landed on manny was a jab
    me saying bradley won the fight is idiotic

now u get the point of how u look like...

Comment

• It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
        Sorry but your hero Bradley won 3 rounds and that's being generous.

Comment

It's not that difficult of a fight to score, but when I see posters say Manny won 9-3/ 8-4 they do lose credibility because there are 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny, 1,2,10,11,12. Round 7 is a round all 3 judges gave to Bradley I believe, to me that was a close but clear round to Bradley but not one I would heavily argue in favor of because of how close it was. It's become useless debating the result of this fight, it was close, could have gone either way and Manny simply did not get the decision.
          Well said. Well, well said.

Comment

• people cant grasp the reality that manny lost his belt, isnt fighting for a belt now, and wont fight for a belt if he faces Rios or Cotto. Hes back to fighting 10 rounders on HBO after dark pretty soon

Comment

• Stop trolling Larry, Pac made Bradley look like a sparring partner, I honestly think he was in on it and did his best to clearly win but not blow out Bradley.

Comment

• ****ing morons rofl.

It wasn't a blow out, but it was easily a 8-4 Pac win. Jesus Christ. At least troll better. I wish I was still allowed to make threads.
                ****ing idiot Larry

Comment

LOL @ difficult to score.

I will green you when I can because there is so much comedy in your reply...(e.g. 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny)

Bradley at best won 4 rounds and that's being generous. His wife and kids thought he lost, Bradley thought he lost........yet people on here actually think Bradley some how won that fight.....smh

Comment

• i gave tim 4-5 rounds, it was a close fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                      LOL @ difficult to score.

I will green you when I can because there is so much comedy in your reply...(e.g. 5 rounds that one can not possibly give to Manny)

Bradley at best won 4 rounds and that's being generous. His wife and kids thought he lost, Bradley thought he lost........yet people on here actually think Bradley some how won that fight.....smh
                      I respect soy and imdazed but I thought bradley won 4 rounds as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X